thirty-two

I just finished washing up and texted Sana that i am on the way to her now. Today, i'm going to meet Sana's parents because they just arrived here from abroad.

"Heeyy Sha~" I hugged her from behind while she's waiting at the park and picked her up.

"Are you ready?" Sana smiled and asked me.

"I can't tell, i'm so nervous right now." I looked down at my shaking hands.

"Don't worry, they would love you." Sana caressed my hands and kissed them.

"I really hope so. But can we please promise each other something?" I gathered our hands together and leaned at my car.

"Yes?" She looked at me.

"I'm sorry if this may sound cliché, but please promise me. We will fight for each other's love no matter what." I looked at her eyes and she smiled warmly.

"I promise." She said and kissed me.

"I promise too, Sana."

We went to her parent's place and little by little as we get closer to their place, i couldn't stop my nervous hands from shaking. I was driving and Sana noticed it, she held it until we arrived there.

"Here we go, breathe okay?" Sana held my hand as we got out of the car.

"Let's go." I kissed her forehead and we knocked at the door. She boosted my confidence and i just think positively after what Sana did.

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

"Hey mom, dad~" Sana greeted her parents when they opened the door. They were smiling and happy when they saw her.

I took this chance to gulp and eat all my nervousness all the way down and breathed deeply as possible as i can.

"Oh there you are sweetie and-" Mrs. Minatozaki excitedly said but she stopped and looked at me.

"Good d-day Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki." I smiled and greeted her parents immediately and bowed.

Her parents' smiles slightly faded when they saw me. My confidence doubted that they would like me as Sana's lover. Still, i choose to think positive and just erased my negative thoughts about what i'm feeling.

"Mom, Dad...This is Y/N. My lover." Sana smiled and held my hand tighter when she saw me feeling nervous.

"..."

"Come in." Mr. Minatozaki said in a low voice. I really don't like this feeling, but i'll have to keep lying to myself. They told us to seat.

"So you're the one she's talking about?" Her mother raised her eyebrows.

"Yes Mrs. Minatozaki." I said and smiled. Good thing i didn't stutter.

"Do you really love my daughter?" Her father abruptly asked me. I was kinda shocked but i have to keep a straight smiling face, aren't they supposed to get to know me first? I think they really don't..

"I love your daughter so much. I promised that i will protect and take care of her-"

"Okay kid good, excuse us for today since we have this urgent meeting outside." Sana's father stood up and prepared to leave with her wife. I saw Sana was shocked and disappointed of how they acted.

"I- uh.." I stood up and i was confused on what's happening.

"W-Wait, aren't we supposed to-" Sana stood up and asked them but they cut her off.

"Sorry sweetie, but we have to leave for now." Mr. Minatozaki told Sana who's confused like me. Mrs. Minatozaki suddenly pulled Sana outside and told her something.

"We'll see you tomorrow sweetie." Her mother hugged Sana and left.

"Sana.." I called her weakly.

"Baby, don't. Come here." Sana pulled me for a hug and she did it tightly. I am feeling so broken right now.

"They don't like me." I told her while hugging her.

"Y/N, stop saying that." She frowned.

"I'm sorry, it's just.."

"We'll fight for this right? Stay with me." She cupped my face.

"Of course i will stay, i always will Sana. I was just sad you know, that's your parents."

"I know baby, i'm sorry." Sana hugged me.

"It's no ones fault okay? Please don't say sorry." I caressed her head while we're hugging.

I just remembered her mother told Sana something privately before leaving. I'm not nosy, i was just curious what was that. I just hope that's nothing bad.

I know i'm not a person who has a very stable life. Maybe that's why they didn't like me.

But no matter what happens,

i won't give up until they would accept me for me and Sana.

_____________

to be continued...