♛Chptr. 33 || ☆☆Even If I Dance Alone, It Still Rains☆☆♛

I wrote this for almost 6 hours, edited it in 5 hours because I still feel like something's lacking, and keep on changing some things that don't seem good.
Prepare yourself. 
Everything will be fine, I promise.
(=∵=)\(●﹏●)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Still With You]
1:34 ───o──────── -3:58
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Still With You]1:34 ───o──────── -3:58⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Even If I Danced Alone, It Still Rains☆☆

Having a lot of thoughts wandering in his head, Jimin managed to hail a cab. As soon as he got in, he told the driver to drive fast to get to his destination. 

When the cab stopped at the familiar building, he didn't wait for any more seconds and just gave the driver any money he could get from his pocket and rushed inside.

Jimin needed an explanation and he went there to get it himself. The moment he reached the door at the highest floor, he was already livid, his emotions getting the best of him. He banged his fist on the door, not stopping until he hopefully gets a response.

When he hears no incoming footsteps, he decided to ring the doorbell multiple times but still no response. He cursed until he tries his luck to press the passcode hoping that Jungkook didn't get to change it yet. When it opened surprisingly, he just pushed the door and goes straight inside.

"Jungkook!" He called, anger marred in his voice. "Jeon Jungkook!" He called for the second time, the reason for his sudden visit clenched against his fist. 

Just the thought of his suspicions being real drives him into madness. He just wished that it was just another one of Jungkook's stupid pranks or something, a way to irate him for some reason. Well, if that was the case then he's about to give Jungkook some chastise advice not to fuck with him for the rest of his life because it wasn't funny.

"I swear to God if you don't come down here, I'm going to start breaking your things!" Jimin reaches for the first thing he sees, which was the unfamiliar vase on the coffee table, and raised it in the air. "I'm not fucking joking!"