SEVENTEEN;

"If you kill yourself, people have to see you naked and that's embarrassing

"If you kill yourself, people have to see you naked and that's embarrassing." Elijah replied, slowly sitting up in the bed, reaching out and grabbing Sam, pulling the smaller into bed with him, spooning the male. "Plus only we get to see you naked." He mumbled into Sam's neck, making the smaller giggles and squirm.

Max nodded his head in agreement, "mhm," he hummed before joining the two on the bed. "Since it's late, is it okay if I stay one more night?" Max had asked, facing Sam, brushing some of the fallen hair out of his face.

"Uh, yeah, my mom wanted me to ask if it was okay with your parents to stay one more night." Sam said, Elijah hummed, pressing a kiss to the smaller's neck. "Mhm, my mom won't even question it, if I say it's you." Eli mumbled, slowly moving his body closer to Sam.

Max was tracing the outlines of Sam's face, "I'm in a dorm currently," he spoke softly, lightly trailing his fingers across Sam's soft skin.

The asian was mesmerized by Max's gentle touches, that he was unable to feel Elijah's hands moving around and sliding into his loose fitting pants, but once Sam was able to realize what Eli was up to, it was too late.

The long haired male had already started to teasing stroke Sam's soft cock. When the pleasure started to build, Sam bit his lower lip and closed his eyes tightly, unable to hide the he was enjoying the touches.

"Is this okay," Elijah whispered, his voice low, his hot breath fanning over Sam's cold skin, creating a spark of shivers to trail down his body, "baby?" He finished, the famous word that made Sam melt into the male's touch.

Elijah had a way with words, but a word so simple told so much. It was the word Eli used to let Sam know he wanted him and oh how the smaller earned to give him whatever he craved.

Sam could feel Max's hand sliding down his chest, a small gasp came from his mouth when he felt the brown haired male's hand use his thumb to rub the asian's nipple through his shirt.

"Ah, yes, it's okay." He replied, his voice soft and faint, so faint it was nearly a whisper, only for the two males before him to hear.

Elijah pushed his body closer to Sam's, his harden cock now pressed up against Sam's ass, making the smaller gasp.

Max's cold hands found their way under Sam's shirt, rubbing the now perky nipple, before pinching the rosey bud and twisting it slightly. A sensation Sam was not use to, making the smaller lean forward and move his face into curly haired male's neck to hide the moans that threatened to spill.

"A-Ah." Was all the smaller could get out, when Eli skillful hand dug slightly into his wet slit.

Max's lips softly pressed against Sam's already bruised up neck, nibbling tenderly on the soft, yet cold skin. As Max was marking up the male's neck, he felt long slender fingers dip into his waistband, sneaking their way into the curly male's tight fitted boxers.

The asian's hands slowly started to stroke up and down Max's cock, gathering the pre-cum the spilled from the tip as a lubricant. "Fuck," Max whispered, his voice low and raspy as he left out a deep breath.

Max started moving his hips, thrusting up into Sam's hand, while Elijah was rubbing his hard cock up against Sam's ass, lazily stroking the smaller's cock. Right as Elijah went to pull down Sam's pants, there was a knock on the door, making all three jump back and away from each other.

"There's some dinner on the table for you three!" Sam's mother spoke, "hurry before it gets cold."

"I was just about to fuck him." Elijah whined.

"Imma kill myself."