The Ball

Ross' POV

Amy and I really had a fun day out today. See, doing couple things can be fun. It's good to just relax and spend some time with each other. We put Romeo in the kids club today. He cried and cried and didn't want to leave us. Once he saw the trains he stopped crying an just forgot about us. In the kids cub, they play games and colour in and go on adventures. There even is a jungle where the kids can climb on and get hurt. Although, Romeo never gets hurt. He bumps his head and doesn't even realise.

"Hey Amy. I was thinking, maybe you'd wanna be my date for the masquerade ball tonight?" I asked Amy nervously.

"As your date?" Amy questioned me.

"Yep. It'll just be like prom, but your mother isn't going to hit you and kidnap you to Italy. I don't even know how they did that. Don't customs like, check all the bags?" I asked Amy and passed her the invitation.

"It sounds like fun. But, it's a masquerade ball. Which means I won't be able to see your beautifu face." I told her and see blushed.

"Fine. I'll go." Amy said smiling. Man, I love her smile. She always tells me that she doesn't have them, but she does.

"Good. Because I even brought you a dress." I smiled jumping up. I packed for like, everything. I even pack extra life jackets incase the ship ran out of them and people needed them. Or incase the ship starts to sink, like the Titanic did, but I would attach the life jackets to our suitcase so then the resuce helicopters could find us. "Here it is." I said pulling out the dress.

"Ross! The dress is beautiful." I handed her the dress. "Are you sure it will fit me?" Amy asked me.

"Of course. Anyways, you should wear some heels with it. That's what the lady, who I brought it off, said to do." I smiled.

"You know, you can't keep buying me gives just because you want us to work." Amy said hugging the dress.

"I know. But it's the least I can do." I smiled and she hugged me.

"I'll go get changed. I'll meet you there." I smiled kissing her head. "Take all the time you need, I'm helping Calum find a date."

Amy's POV

Are we seriously going on a double date with Calum. I swear, those boys are inseperatable. They do everything together. I had a quick shower and put on the dress afterwards. I need to find some nice heels to go with it. Hmm. I couldn't think. I put on a little bit of natural make up. A suitable night time look. I found my heels. Thankfully I only wear black and nailpolish, and I have no idea why. I found my white heels and finished doing my hair. All I want out of this cruise is to have a nice relaxing day, where we can spend some time with Romeo. You know, see a movie, eat some lunch, play in the pool. Ross always wakes up at the crack of dawn. Like, Jesus man, you're not working you can sleep in. I finsihed my hair with out burning or frying my hair. That hurts like hell, and it doesn't look good.

I walked out and was handed a mask.

"Thanks." I smiled and looked around and saw that not a lot of people were wearing them. I hung onto the mask and went to find Ross. Of course he is by the bar. Oh god. Calum has a date. That's good. But it's also bad, now I'm going to have to have a conversation with her. Calum and Ross wil probably want to talk about sport or music, and I have to stand there awkwardly. I walked over and stood next to Ross. Calum took his date away. Oh good. I don't have to socialise with her.

"Whoa." Ross said smiling.

"I-is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"There are a million things wrong." Ross said and then whispered in my ear. "But not in this moment." Ross said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. I went as red as a beetroot. Oh god.

"Let's go outside." Ross suggested. It's getting really warm and stuffy in here. Ross took my hand and took me outside.

"You should wear suits more often. You look very smart." I said complementing Ross.

"Well, maybe I'll wear one on our wedding day." I heard him say under his smirk.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked him acting like I didn't hear it.

"Oh, it was nothing." Ross said and he shrugged it off. "So, you got invited to Paris Fashion Week." Ross said.

"I know. I'm a big deal!" I said excitedly. "I get a whole twenty minutes." I said. "And twenty minutes doens't sound like a lot, but it is. Some people only get like, ten minutes to show off their work. I get twenty minutes." I said beaming and gleaming.

"Well, that's exciting." Ross said.

"You know, you don't have to act excited. I know you're not into the fashion business." I said to Ross.

"What makes you say that?" Ross said leaning on the edge of the boat. I raised an eye brow.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" I asked him.

"No. It's okay." Ross said looking down at his feet embarassed. I giggled and smiled.

"So, the album?" I said.

"Yeah. We're going to call it Sometime Last Night." Ross said. Why is this turning into awkward small talk?

____________________________________________________________________________________

QOTD: Who do you picture as Amy?

Just a filler chapter.

My friend got her wisdom teeth out yesterday. She said some of the funniest things ever. One line that made me laugh heaps was, 'Maybe the tooth fairy will bring me an iphone.'

I'll try and do another update tomorrow. I start school again on Monday... :(