Sign 4 Redressing the Past

"What happened, Cyril?" Tristian asked.
"THE ALGAE! IT'S GROWING ON HIM!" Cyril looked terrified.
"It can grow on human flesh? And too so fast?" Skyler seemed amazed.
"HELP HIM OR HE'LL DIE!"

"He's probably dead by now if that's the case,"
"NO! I SAW HIS EYES, HE WAS BEGGING ME TO HELP HIM!"
"Did he say that?"
"NO! BUT I JUST KNOW IT! HURRY UP, SKYLER!"

Skyler swallowed his saliva and grabbed a mouthpiece gently, "FAST! FOLLOW ME!"
Cyril went down and Skyler touched the water with the tips of his feet, "Oh my God, it's probably very deep,"
"GO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Tristian yelled.
Skyler wore his mouthpiece and took a few breaths, then he gently made his way into the ocean. It wasn't hard to locate Arthur, since he was glowing there, into the deep. Everything was black, except that moonlight like glow around that huge bush, which was covered with anglerfish, emitting light.

"GAH!" He quickly swam back up, "WHAT A HORRID SIGHT! I CAN'T, MATE! NO, NOT ME!" He crawled back into the boat.
Cyril saw him leave and looked at Arthur, whose eyes were eaten away by the fish and within minutes, his body started degenerating. 

"NO!" Cyril began pulling the algae away from him, tearing it apart. Meanwhile, Tristian held the rope and looked at the moon that seemed to move closer to the Earth like a giant black ball. Skyler sat in the boat, holding his head, squirmed in a corner and was too afraid to look at the ocean. 

The Angerfiash covered Arthur's skin. Cyril looked at one of them getting absorbed into his flesh. What was going on, he thought? Arthur...His hollow eye sockets were glowing like a deep shade of red, almost brown, into the dark ocean. Moonlight above seemed to come and go, like flickering tube light, the fish were fading away, almost like the ocean was changing its chemistry. Cyril decided to interrupt it, no matter how majestic these waters were, he wanted to overcome them, he would not lose another life. 

He grabbed Arthur by his crumbling arms and pulled with all his might, growling under his breath, the whale on his back began turning itself towards his neck, ready to jump out from his mouth, Cyril dug his fingers into his flesh, if only he could save one piece of him, anything that escaped this crumbling work of nature. Arthur looked at Cyril, he looked at him glowing and he saw tiny blue scales on his skin, almost like a fish. And the scales moved from his body to Arthur's body, turning from blue to red, it burned. His body quickly began rebuilding itself, regenerating his eyes into two new brown eyeballs. Cyril looked at his sockets and left his arms gently.

Everything was calm.
Until it wasn't.

The calmness followed a loud burst of energy, almost like an underwater explosion. The algae disappeared, and Arthur's body was glowing like the moon itself. His eyes turned brown and a large Anglerfish tattoo appeared on his neck, almost as if it was being swallowed by him. The ocean churned around him as if all dead had come alive. Cyril looked at him as his own eyes glowed, the whale on his back glowed blue while the anglerfish on Arthur's neck glowed red.

. . .

Glizzly pressed a cigarette in his mouth and turned back. He looked at the moon which was slowly moving away and shrinking back into size. He blew smoke and looked at it as if it held the world for him. Until Cypher interrupted him, "The customers are here, quick, gimme that shit,"
Glizzly gave him the blue drug brick from his pocket, it wrapped in a newspaper and covered by a plastic wrapper. 

He watched two men get down from a private jet and pressed the gas "Come here already," Cypher looked back and Glizzly seemed worried, 
"Birth," He whispered under his breath as he pressed his lips, "Another birth,"
"What the fuck are you saying, man? It ain't no time for philosophy and shit, kanker, kom haar!"