Chapter 17: Sisters at breakfast

In the human realm, the Madrigal family had just set up breakfast. Luisa was sitting in between her sisters and had a smile on her face all morning. "What's got you in a good mood today?" Mirabel asked, Luisa looked at her "I just slept well, and I can't wait to do my chores." Mirabel looked at her sister with disbelief "I think you're just excited because you get to see Reggie." Luisa blushed "I am not!" "Girls. Settle down." "Yes, Abuela." They said in unison. "Good. Now then." Abuela said "Our party was a success. Establishing a stronger bond with our community and acknowledging our past. So today in celebration of our hard work, we shall have an easy day today. We work hard every day, and it is only fair to learn from the past and to take a break. Now let us eat." the family did as she said and ate their food.

"So how are you going to spend the day?" Luisa asked Isabella. "I'm not sure. I might walk around the outskirts of the Encanto. What about you?" "I'm not sure. I didn't have any plans." Mirabel overheard this and decided to chime in "Or maybe we can set you and a certain demon up on a date?" Isabella grinned "Yeah maybe we could do that." Luisa slightly blushed and shook her head. "No, no, no. You are not doing that. I don't even know if he feels the same way. Let alone if he'll agree to go on a date." Isabella and Mirabel looked at each other and sighed "So oblivious" they both thought.