Chapter 2 (Adudu Probe & Fang)

Y/N POV

"Y/N your lunch box is in your bag and here take some extra money" Mom said and handed me some cash.

"Okayy I am leaving now. Bye" I waved at her and left.

Lets just use Google maps.

I saw a shortcut route to the school and decided to follow it. I passed by a big mansion which kinda gave me dark and eerie vibes.

I was close to the school but suddenly my signal vanished. I felt like something is above me. I looked up and my eyes widened.

Holy bucket of popcorn-

A spaceship landed in front of me.
A spaceship?? A FREAKING SPACESHIP??
The door of the spaceship opened and a noseless square headed goblin stepped out of it along with a purple robot. I was so shocked to see them.

"Eh? Who are you? Why are you so shocked? Are you shocked to see my handsome face?" He asked and posed making me want to puke.

Umm chill anyways so..

"Even though my boss is not handsome-" The green alien glared at the purple robot making him sweatdrop. "-but he is very talented and brave" The robot completed his sentence making me sweatdrop in awkwardness.

"Who are you?" The purple robot asked.
"First you tell me who are you or should I say what are you?" I asked.

"I am Probe a destroyer robot and he is my boss Adudu, we are on a deadly mission to defeat a troublemaker. Now tell me who are you I've never seen you before"

"Hey- why are you telling her about us!" Adudu scolded.

First a powersphere and now a destroyer robot and a goblin!

"Well I am Y/N, I am new here. Its hard to believe that I am talking to a purple robot and a noseless square headed weird goblin" I stated making Adudu mad.

"Did you just said weird goblin !? Probe attack her!" Adudu ordered.

"Sh! sh! sh! Boss" Probe covered Adudu's mouth with his small robotic hands.

"Hey what are you-" Adudu's eyes widened after what he saw.

"Roll the dice, you need 1 to win the game and I just need 2. Getting a 1 is harder than getting a 2" Probe said and I rolled the dice.

WHAT THE-

"I WON!!" I shouted happily.
"NOOO!!" Probe cried dramatically making Adudu throw a cup at him.

"I ordered you to attack her and you were playing Ludo with her and not to mention that you lost" Adudu scolded him.

"Hehehe~ sorry boss" Probe said and Adudu scoffed.

"You'll be punished for calling me a weird goblin" He said and took out a gun.

"Woah woah calm down buddy!! Hmmp, let me guess you're weak aren't you?" I asked making him even more mad.

"Woahh are you a magician?" Probe asked in amusement and Adudu again threw a cup at him.
"No I am not!" He replied.

"Only a weakling would like to fight with a normal human being who doesn't even have any weapons" I stated.
"Hmm. You are right" he said and I smirked.

"How about a Ludo match lets see who will win" I suggested.
"A Ludo match" he mumbled.
"Why? Scared?" I chuckled.
"Scared and me? Pftt bring it on" he said and came near me.

"SHADOW PUNCH!"

A big fist came out of nowhere and landed a hard punch on Adudu's face.

"Ow!" Adudu yelped in pain.
"Boss! Are you okay boss?" Probe went to him.

I looked behind and saw that porcupine head.

"You- You are such a bad guy, you punched him so badly you jerk! " I shouted at him while he just scoffed.

"Bad guy? You are the bad one here, you literally called me a jerk when I saved you from this alien" he replied.

"No you are the bad one, you didn't saved me from him we were going to play a normal game and you are a jerk" I said.

"Hey Hey Stop it both of you! I am the bad character of the story" Adudu said and we scoffed.

"Boss, its your tea time" Probe informed and he nodded and went inside the spaceship.

Just like that? He is not going to fight back?

"Wait what is the time right now?" I asked.
"7:55 am" Probe replied and went inside too.

"7:55! I will be late for school" both I and that jerk said in unison.

He ran away from there as fast as he could, even my signal came back so I ran towards my school's direction.

Maybe the signal vanished because of that spaceship?

"Are you stalking me now?" I looked up and saw that jerk.
"Tch in your dreams. I am going to my school oh wait- its here" I said and saw the big school in front of me.

"Wait don't tell me we go to same school" I said and looked at him.
He rolled his eyes and went inside and I just followed him.

"Ahem Ahem" we saw Yaya infront of us fake coughing.
"Good morning Yaya" I greeted her.
"Good morning Y/N. Wow you'll study in our school?" She asked.
"Yea" I replied.

"Wait you both know each other?" He asked and we nodded.
"We met yesterday" she said and wrote something in her diary.

"Fang you'll be punished for coming late" she stated.

So his name is Fang.

"Wait why only me? She came late too" Fang pointed at me.

"She is new here,obviously it would've been hard for her to find the directions. Y/N, I hope you'll not come late to school tomorrow" she said and I nodded.

"Y/N come I'll show you Principal's office" she said and I followed her.

I looked back and stuck out my tongue at Fang.

Fang-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N- So right now this book is on trending 30 in frenemies and it feels like a very big achievement to me. 😭
Thank you so much for reading and supporting ♡. Really sorry for any kind of spelling or grammatical errors.