Chapter 58: Someone is checking you

Yunci walked slowly to the desk, with a pen next to the computer, with the tip of the pen tilted slightly.

The folds of the sheets are also wrong.

And in the air, an unfamiliar smell spreads.

Apparently, someone had entered her room.

Pulling open the drawer directly, as expected, the gift is gone.

Yun Ci's eyes were drooping, and there was no emotion on his face.

Downstairs, gradually noisy.

Gu Jingwen happened to call, rarely serious.

"Someone is checking you."

Yun Ci gave a hum, then opened the closet, and there was a mess of things in it.

Gu Jingwen heard her tone a little dry: "What's the matter?"

Yunci replied lightly: "The gift was stolen."

"I remember, today is your grandpa's birthday, right? Do you know who stole it?"

In the entire Ruan family, besides Ruan Feiyue, who else can there be?

Hearing nothing from her, Gu Jingwen said again: "Do you need me to send one for you now?"

"No, I can find one at random."

"Yes." Gu Jingwen said with a light smile: "You can scare them to death by taking out any of the gifts you received."

"Who is checking me?" Yun Ci turned back to the original topic.

Gu Jingwen lowered his voice: "You are busy first, this matter can't be explained clearly for a while, and I will meet and say it another day."

hang up the phone.

Yunci randomly threw the phone aside and pulled out a piece of cloth from the closet.

Two years ago, an old man was operated on. In order to thank her, the old man just gave her this piece of rag.

It looks pretty good.

Yunci closed the cabinet door, and Yu Guang glanced at the paper box on the bed.

She walked over and opened the box, which was neatly stacked with a dress.

The black dress is studded with dazzling diamonds.

Like a dark night rose with thorns.

The cold and arrogant style, low-key but not mediocre, suits her very well.

Who gave this from?

Obviously, I hope she can wear it tonight.

Yunci twisted his brows, picked up the paper box and threw it to the corner.

She didn't change her clothes.

Lobby.

The lights are brilliant, the arrogant people are staggered, the melodious music room, the collision of wine glasses, the celebrities and the nobles gather, the gaze flow, a drunken gold fan.

Ruan Feiyue wore a pure white dress with a slanted shoulder design, showing her side of her collarbone, her soft ink hair scattered, and a white diamond hairpin clipped to her ear to set off her delicate and beautiful face.

Stepping on the jade feet, slowly walking down the spiral staircase, the hem of the tiny skirt swayed, and under the faint light, it was like an angel descending.

Pure, elegant, yet pretty.

Instantly attracted everyone's attention.

Ye Meipan smiled satisfied listening to the praises in his ears.

No matter where he is, Fei Yue will be the focus of attention.

"Look!"

At this time, I don't know who shouted.

Everyone looked past Ruan Feiyue and looked behind her, their expressions became weird.

Ruan Feiyue turned her head and suddenly saw Yunci standing behind.

She wore an apricot sweater, her legs wrapped in jeans were straight and slender, and her long hair like seaweed was randomly tied into balls.

"She's that Yunci, right?"

"She has a bad reputation. I heard that she...I'm embarrassed to talk about those deeds."

"It looks different from the rumors."

"Good little girl, she was ruined in the country, and the Ruan family is also committing a crime..."

Ye Meipan smiled stiffly.

This girl...how did she appear like this!

despite this.

Standing with Ruan Feiyue, Yunci is more superior than Ruan Feiyue in terms of appearance and temperament.

This is a fact that cannot be ignored.