Chapter 63: Is this the hand speed that a person can have?

Seeing this, Ye Meipan immediately stopped them: "What's the matter? How is my dad's situation?"

The nurse panted: "Blood, the situation is not very optimistic."

Several people panicked instantly.

"What do you mean?"

"What the **** is going on, you can make it clear!"

The nurse replied: "Bleeding, it's too late to suck. The trickiest thing now is that there is no way to find the wound, and the blood can't be stopped at all."

Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue burst into tears immediately.

"This is how to do..."

"Grandpa must not have an accident..."

Ruan Bingde hugged his mother and daughter in a row of comfort.

Several people were in a mess at the door of the operating room.

At this moment, Yun Ci, who was leaning on the wall, raised his eyes suddenly, pushed everyone away, and walked hurriedly into the operating room.

The nurse hurriedly chased behind: "What are you doing, you can't enter the operating room!"

In the operating room, everyone was in a hurry.

Suddenly saw a figure break in.

The man, wearing a surgical gown and a mask, walked directly in front of Dr. Zhao, looking at him with a pair of dark eyes, almost in a commanding tone: "Get out of the way."

Doctor Zhao frowned, "Who are you?"

Yunci didn't bother to talk nonsense with him anymore and directly grabbed the surgical tool in his hand.

The nurse didn't know what was going on, and asked cautiously: "Is it a blood transfusion now?"

Doctor Zhao opened his mouth and was about to answer.

Yunci preemptively said: "No, just look for the wound."

Everyone was shocked.

Not to mention that there is no way to find a wound in this situation. Even if it can be found, it will definitely take a long time. The bleeding is so severe without blood transfusion, how can it be sustained?

Yun Ci stared at the turbulent blood, slightly squinted his eyes, and put his hand into Ye Nianrui's body, groping carefully in the blood, his face was terrifyingly calm.

Suddenly, her gaze condensed, and she stopped moving: "Found it."

what? !

Everyone took a breath.

She actually... found the wound with her bare hands, even in less than half a minute!

No wonder she said no blood transfusion...

Doctor Zhao is also stupid.

He has been in doctors for so many years, and he has participated in all kinds of surgeries. He has never seen such a situation before, and he has never even heard of it!

He even reached into the patient's body with his bare hands to pinch the bleeding wound!

This... this is incredible!

The gushing blood gradually subsided and was finally stopped.

Yunci solemnly said: "Suck."

The nurse recovered and hurriedly took the blood vessel to **** up the blood.

Everyone saw clearly that Yun Ci's hand was in Ye Nianrui's body, pinching the wound.

And the wound is in the kidney!

Yunci stretched out his other hand: "Suture tool."

The nurse immediately handed over the tools.

The needle and thread flipped between Yunci's fingers, like a wonderful performance, fast enough to overlap with double images, dazzling.

In the blink of an eye, the stitching is finished.

The nurse glanced at the clock.

Three...three seconds? !

She sutured a wound in just three seconds!

Dr. Zhao, who had witnessed all this up close, rubbed his eyes vigorously, wondering if it was an illusion.

This... Is this the hand speed that a person can have?

Her stitching is not only fast, but also perfect.

Yun Ci tilted his head slightly: "I will leave the closing part to you, can you do it?"

Doctor Zhao looked dull and did not respond.

Yunci frowned and repeated: "Can it be done?!"

As if waking up from a dream, Dr. Zhao stubbornly replied: "Yes... can..."

Yun Ci threw the tools aside, took off her gloves and walked out. When she reached the door, she suddenly stopped, turned her head, and looked at Doctor Zhao with scorching eyes.

The misty voice seemed to come from Henggu, lingering and echoing throughout the operating room.

"As a doctor, you should put the patient's life at the forefront instead of being hard-headed and aggressive. Do you really know what a doctor's beliefs are?"