Chapter 64: You didn't wear the dress I gave you?

faith...

Doctor Zhao was like a slap in the face.

With weak legs, he fell to the ground with a plop, his face pale.

The nurse hurriedly helped him, only to find that he was shaking all over.

Yunci had just left the operating room, and several people immediately surrounded her.

"How's it going inside?"

"What did you go in? Is there anything wrong with my grandfather?!"

Yunci took off his mask and threw it into the trash can beside him: "I can't die."

What do you mean?

A few people wanted to ask again, Yunci bypassed them directly and walked towards the end of the corridor.

The dim light poured down, the wind helped her hair, her footsteps were scattered, her back was lonely and cold.

The few people looked at each other, all wondering what happened.

Yunci found the vending machine, dropped two coins into it, picked up the Coke, opened the upper ring with one hand, and took a few mouthfuls with his head up.

The phone in his pocket shook twice.

It's an unfamiliar number.

She hung up blankly.

The other party still calls persistently.

It was not until the fifth time that Yunci connected it impatiently.

She leaned against the wall and threw the coke can to the opposite trash can.

With a bang, the shot was accurate.

"Who?"

The man's somber voice came from the other end, very nice: "Junscher."

Yunci's eyes narrowed slightly.

Tonight, she is not in the mood to deal with this fool.

When he was about to cut it off, the man spoke again with no doubt: "Come out, I'm outside the hospital."

——

The wind was bitter at night, Yunci tightened his clothes and walked out of the hospital.

There was a Maybach parked under the street light. Junscher was leaning on the side of the car, supporting the front of the car with one hand, and slipping into the trouser pocket with the other. His long and slender legs were overlapped, and his posture was superior and particularly conspicuous.

Seeing Yunci, he straightened up and hurried towards her.

The scene seemed familiar, and Yunci was in a daze.

In my memory, there seemed to be a figure running towards her like this, breaking through the night, with urgency and joy.

Jun Siche stopped in front of Yunci, and put his hands in her armpit without saying a word, and lifted her up like a baby.

"What are you doing? Let me down!" Yun Ci returned to his senses, kicking his suspended legs vigorously.

Jun Siche turned her over in his palm, and his sharp eyes seemed to be checking something.

Be careful, and refuse to let go of any one.

He asked in a deep voice, "Where is it hurt?"

Yunci was tossed uncomfortably, his ears were hot: "It's not that I was hurt!"

"Is it?"

After Jun Siche was sure that he was correct, he gently put her down.

I didn't ask who was injured.

Anyway, it's not a small thing.

Yun Ci immediately backed up two steps, moved a distance away, and sorted out the clothes that had been messed up by the man.

"and many more!"

Jun Sicher twisted his brows in a beautiful arc, very unhappy: "You didn't wear the dress I gave you?"

"The dress?" Yunci thought of the paper box on her bed: "Is that you gave me?"

"Otherwise?" The man suddenly took a step forward, grabbing Yunci's waist, with aggressive eyes, like a beast dormant: "Who do you think gave it to you?"

Yunci struggled to back up, and he pressed on every step of the way.

"Huh? Why don't you speak?"

"I didn't think, you let go first!" Yunci said perfunctorily.

Suddenly, feeling a pair of hands wandering around her waist, she finally became like a cat with blown up hair, and became irritable: "Jun Sicher! What are you doing!"

"Don't move!" Jun Siche clasped her with one hand and raised her two arms above her head, and with the other hand stroking her waist, his face was so gloomy and scary that there was a layer of ice between his brows.