Chapter 69: She is a saint and a demon

"On the night he woke up from a coma, I killed him." Yun Ci's pupils shrank suddenly, his eyes were cold, and his voice didn't have a hint of warmth: "The doctor's duty makes me have to save him, but as an ordinary person. Man, I must kill this scum."

Gu Jingwen heard it with gusto: "Very interesting..."

Putting on that white coat, she is a saint.

Take off that white coat, she is a demon.

——

Because of the success of the operation, Ye Nianrui was quickly taken home to recuperate.

Yunci went to school as usual.

In classrooms.

A girl walked to the back row, blushing, squeezing: "Yun...Yunci, can I ask you for an autograph? My sister really admires you!"

Yun Ci just woke up, squinted his sleepy eyes, casually tore a corner of the textbook, used his fingers to hook up the pen, swiped on it to sign his name, and threw it to the girl.

The girl was holding the paper and behaving like a treasure, feeling helpless with excitement.

In the front row, Ruan Feiyue smiled contemptuously: "As for?"

The same table comforted: "Don't be angry, there are still many people on your side."

This sentence did not make Ruan Feiyue feel better.

A lot of people? What she wants is everything!

"Huh?" The tablemate suddenly stared at her, surprised: "Why is your face swollen?"

Ruan Feiyue hurriedly covered her cheek, still aching till now, thinking of that fist, she wished to kill Yunci!

The school has always liked to form cliques.

One side pursued Ruan Feiyue, and the other side supported Yunci, making a quarrel on the school post bar.

At noon, Xia Beiqin did not go to the canteen, staring at Yunci with a pair of slick eyes.

Seeing Yunci took out a piece of bread and AD calcium milk from the drawer.

He immediately moved his head over: "Classmate Yunci, do you have this for lunch?"

Yun Ci leaned aside and threw him a cold eye: "Is there a problem?"

There is a problem, the problem is too big!

Xia Beiqing surreptitiously observed for several days, and found that Yunci never went to the canteen every day except for bread or bread.

He hurriedly sent a text message to Jun Siche to report the situation.

Soon, a reply was received.

——Take her to dinner.

Come on!

At noon, a group of people ran to the back row and surrounded Yunci, vying to accompany her to the cafeteria for dinner.

"Go and go, get out of the way!" Xia Beiqing dismissed everyone, lying in front of Yunci, holding a small cheek, and said with a grin: "Classmate Yunci, the bread is so terrible, or I will take you to dinner. The cafeteria in our school is delicious."

Yun Ci lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, his lips slightly opened.

"Huh?" Xia Beiqin didn't hear clearly, and moved his ears to listen.

Yunci leaned in his ear, and slowly uttered a word: "Fuck."

"..."

Xia Bei ran to the toilet and called Jun Siche. His voice was extremely low, like a thief.

"Sister-in-law just refuses to go to the cafeteria."

In the study, Jun Siche leaned back on a chair and frowned, "Why?"

"I don't know..." Suddenly, Xia Beiqing seemed to think of something, staring at his round eyes: "Is it because you have no money."

With a bang, Jun Sicher smashed the phone to the ground.

Uncle Zou next to him was taken aback: "What's wrong with you?"

Good temper and lose his temper.

Jun Siche's face was tense, his eyes flushed with anger, like a violent lion: "Damn, the Ruan family won't even give little things for food!"

The corner of Zou Bo's mouth twitched.

Master Tetsu, you think too much, right?

Jun Siche stood up suddenly: "Prepare a car and go to Lance Middle School!"