My new life 17

Only a short one because I have been so busy! Hopefully I will be able to upload after Monday and then in 2 weeks I'm off to France with the school for a week so I won't upload unless there is wi fi in the room!

Anywho enjoy part 17!

~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart stopped. I thought he was in jail. Maybe this is a dream. I will wake up to find my nan cooking. I pinched myself. Everything was pitch black. I opened my eyes and I still couldn't see anything.

The darkness was removed from my gaze and I saw a familiar sight of tkmaxx. Well I now know it is not a dream but I just have to pray that it was Scott. Maybe I was hearing things just being paranoid.

I was spun round quickly and I felt the colour rush from my face as I faced Dan.

"Wow you look like you have seen a ghost." A ghost would be better than him. He broke my heart. No he ripped it out of my chest snapped it in half and stamped on it. I felt sick just looking at him.

"I thought you were in America." I said 'in jail' I added on mentally.

"Nah babe I thought you would be lonely so I escaped and then I tracked your phone."

He tracked my phone! What the hell!! He is a freak. I don't think I will ever feel safe again. I need to get a new number. Wait I need to get rid of Dan.

"Come have a coffee with me." he demanded. I just nodded my head. I did not trust my voice because I think I would of yelled at him 'no way freak' and that was not going to help. I will just have a coffee then I will leave.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards the coffee shop only a couple of shops down. Even in that short time I felt sick having his dirty hands on me. I even got evil glares from girls that we passed. If they knew what he was really like they wouldn't be so envious. I was envious of them. They were oblivious to the mentally unstable person walking along side me. 

I didn't feel like coffee but I just forced it down me. I felt numb, like was in shock. The heat radiating from the coffee wasn't there. The smell of coffee was gone. The kick from the caffeine just didn't work. I was just numb.

I sat and waited for him to finish. He took his last gulp of coffee and I set my cleverly formulated plan into action. I pressed the volume button 3 times and activated the self call button. Next I look surprised.

"Sorry Dan I have to take this it is my nan." looking very innocent. I don't give him time to reply.

"Hi nan." one two three four five. "Ok." one two three " Yes." one two. "On my way. Then I put the phone down.

"Dan I have got to go but it was nice to see you." It would be better to see you in jail, I added on as an after thought. I stood up.

"Do you have to go?" he asked

"Yer my nan really needs me."

"Ok" wow I didn't think it would be that easy. "I will see you later then." ugh! It seemed to good to be true.

"Bye" I avoided the subject.

I walked around the corner. Then I checked behind me and he wasn't following me so I ran. I sprinted up a hill all the way back to my nan's not looking back. Just hoping I wouldn't see him later.

Round the corner from my nan's I phoned the DC's number that he left me. After half a dozen rings he picked up. I didn't even give me a chance to speak.

"It'sTeriDanfoundmeandwehadcoffeecausehescaresmetheniran." I said in one long panicked breath.

"Sorry I don't understand you."

"It's Teri. Dan's found me."

"So that's where he went." he sounded relieved but I was the complete opposite.

"What?"

"He escaped 2 days ago and we searched everywhere for him.

"Well now you know where he is come and arrest him before he looses it and goes cyco!"

"I can't. He has to be in America for me to arrest him."

"You what?!"

Then a cold hand grabbed my phone. I then heard a smash. Uh oh!

~~~~~~~~~~

Same as always comment, vote and fan please! If you do then I will return the favour!