Chapter 19 : Feed

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hephaestus was an ugly god.

He was born deformed,

And was cast out of heaven by his parents.

He was the manufacturer of many objects.

And made weapons for the gods.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I could hear Lust's footsteps as his bare feet patted against the tiled floor

I could hear Lust's footsteps as his bare feet patted against the tiled floor. I had snuggled into his embrace, feeling my skin heat with every skin contact. I observed his chest, watching the skin glisten a bit under the bright lights of the hallway. My focus then shifted to its pointy tips.

I was definitely losing my sanity.

We passed by a few bouncers who remained still -- they're backs stiff as a rod. A few glanced at us, but one look from the sin was enough to turn away and not interfere. I keep forgetting that Liam is the co-owner of this entire place.

Sighing, I shut my eyelids and breathed his scent. The slight hint of roses wafted through my nostrils. It felt odd if you paired it with Lust's animalistic behavior. But that has always been Liam's scent.

There was a faint sound of a door clicking shut, followed by another. Furrowing my eyebrows, I reluctantly opened my eyes. We were in a well-lit washroom, except it was bathed and illuminated in red.

"This is probably the first time you've been to my headquarters." Lust sat me on a counter and slipped beneath my knees.

He rested the heel of his hands on the sides of my hips. His two tails curled to one side, outlining my thighs like it was unconsciously trying to safeguard it.

On a counter, we had the same height but he was a bit taller. I met his gaze. His dark locks had fallen forward, shielding his eyebrows and parts of his eyes. I glanced away, looking at the fairly huge washroom. A small decorative chandelier hung from the center of the ceiling. And behind me was a huge mirror, reflecting the other side of the room.