15

Jay cleaning Yeonja's wounds silently. The surrounding was very completely silent until Yeonja starts the conversation between them. " Sir , thank you for help me cleaning my wounds. I'm sorry for burdening you." Jay didn't gives any interaction. " Give me that bandage." Jay wraps her wounds focusly. After his finish it, Jay straightly walks towards his room and suddenly he stopped . " Oh one more thing, don't you ever think that I do this because I cares about you. When you get hurt, who wants to clean my house? Its just waste my money to pay your salary if you not do your works in this house." Jay walking towards his room.

Yeonja nods to Jay's and suddenly she put out something from her pocket. " Excuse me,Sir." Yeonja grip Jay's hands. "Here give me your right hand."

" What you want to do with my hand?" Jay asks confiusedly. " Look at your tiny thumb. Your thumb got slices by glasses. Didn't it?" Jay look at his thumb blankly. " Aish just give your right hand here."

Yeonja just takes Jay's right hands and wrap a cute cat plaster on his thumbs. Jay looking at Yeonja who was focused bandaging his wound . "Sir, i'm done." Jay stay still looking at Yeonja without blinking.

" Sir?" Yeonja tapped his shoulder. Jay was startled and come back from his gaze. " When did I got sliced by glasses? I didn't helps you cleaning the brokes glasses just now but why my thumb have wound?" Jay asks Yeonja blankly. " Maybe when you pull me to the living room just now, my hands was holding a broke glass that time.So maybe that glass was sliced your thumbs." Yeonja walks towards her room.

" Yah ugly maid." Yeonja turns to Jay. " Yes sir,did you need something I can-"

" Sorry about just now." and Jay walks towards his room.

The two of them were in their room right now. Yeonja sleep soundly meanwhile Jay still at the edge of the bed. " What happen to myself right now, why my heart beating so fast. It's like my heart wants to come out." Jay put his hand on his chest. " See, did I sick or I want to die? I never felt this way before. Whenever she talks to me, my heart beating so fast. What did she doing to me? Did she have a revenge towards me or what? and why I apologize to her just now? I have never apologized to anyone before. Why I'm so worried about her wounds right now meanwhile I hate her so much?" Jay was so curious about his situation right now. He takes his phone and types something on the google applications.

" Why your heart beating so hard when you talk to someone."

Jay scroll the statements on the google one by one and his eyes spotted on one sentence. " Maybe you already falling in love with someone."

" Wait, falling on love? Oh don't be silly Mr google. I knows that you're wrong. How can I falling in love with her meanwhile I hate her. Plus, she is my maid. Okay,why I didn't feel the same way when I'm with Yejin?I hate her too cause she was very annoying PA. See, Mr Google is wrong.I'm never falling in love with anyone in my life. Okay, tomorrow I'll try to interact with another girl at my office. If I feel the same way like this, maybe I can't interact to every girl again after this" Jay put his phone aside and go to sleep.

_______________________________________

Jay focused doing his works in his laptop. Suddenly Yejin knock his door.

" Sir, today we got a new marketing director."

" Okay, man or woman?" Jay asked Yejin. " Why sir, if woman, you want to make her as your girlfriend?" Yejin tease. " I'm serious Yejin. Better you shut up before I fired you as my personal assistant."

" Sorry sir, by the way our new marketing director was a woman. She have a degree in marketing from studying in United states. Now she-" Jay cuts Yejin words.

"Why you want to tell me everything now, just ask her to come in." Jay said firmly.

" Okay miss, Sir Jay wants to meet you."

Jay ask her to sit ." Okay, welcome to our company, Miss.."

" Oh by the way my name is Saehoo. Park Saehoo. Thanks for hiring me working in this famous company." Saehoo reach out her hand as a sign to shake hands with Jay but he just ignore it.

Jay straightly talk about what the task that she must doing while working in his company. After settle the discussion, Saehoo about to get out from that room and suddenly Jay's stopped her. " Miss Saehoo wait a minute I want to-" Jay zoomed out and speak in his heart. " Wait, I must test myself whether I feel the same way as yesterday. I must test it with this girl."

" Sir, you want me to do what?" Saehoo asks Jay until his back in his gaze. " Oh I-I just want to said that please be a good manager director in our company." Jay reach out his hand to shake hand with her.

" Yes, I'll.Don't worry about it sir. By the way your plaster its quite cute sir." Saehoo laughing and bow to Jay before she get out from that room. Jay smiles shyly and look at his plaster.

" In a million design of plaster in this world, why she gives me this cat plaster. It'll make people get me wrong aish."  Jay about to take out that plaster but he didn't.  " But this design was limited tho. I'm never seen people wearing this type of plaster before. So maybe I'll wear it for a little long."  Jay look at his thumbs while smiling like a crazy people.

Jay slap his face. " Yah why I'm smiling right now ugh. Wait, why my heart not beating fast like yesterday when I'm with Saehoo?"

" Did I really falling in love with that ugly maid right now?!"

_______________________________________

Dont forgot to vote bestie ! <3333