Chapter 12

Winter's Pov

"Yeji-ah isn't she Karina the girl beside Giselle? Are you guys also her friends? Is she going to be at the rooftop later? Are you guys close, and also does she have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" I asked Yeji while shaking her...

Yeji looked at where i am looking and said

"Yeah, it's her Rina is our friend we met her a year before you left at the same playground" Yeji said

"And also stopped bugging me because Prof Mina will going to notice us" she whispered yell at me she also glared at me....

Scary

I looked and the front and noticed prof Mina is already discussing... She was our science teacher she's also Chaeyoung unnie's Girlfriend... Chaeyoung unnie is my cousin's best friend Kim Dahyun that's why i know her....

I looked back at Yeji and

I mouth her sorry and she just nodded at me and then i decided to focus on her not to prof Mina but to Karina...

She was really a beauty....

Moments later the bell rang

Ehh?! Why does the bell rang so early or the time just pass so fast? I talk to myself

While i was debating to myself whether the time pass so fast or the bell just rang so early a hand was being wave infront of me...

--

Yuri's Pov

Minjeong was so wierd this day and also right now the bell just rang but she's still sitting at her chair staring at nowhere, it's not so her because whenever the bell rang  she was the first one to stand up saying she can't stand studying because it makes her hungry but now she's just here sitting and doing nothing...

"Yul, were gonna go and buy our lunch first, you and that weirdo go directly to the rooftop and wait for us there "  Ning said to me.... she and the others are in the door just standing. We were all Supposed to buy lunch but looking at Minjeong it's impossible for us all to go...

"Thank you Ning,we will just wait at the rooftop..."

I looked at Minjeong again, i called her for many times but she won't even respond to until, I wave my hands infront of her and that's when she noticed me...

"Where are the others?"  That's the first thing she said while looking around...

"Well they already go out some of them are heading to the rooftop and some  of them are buying foods" I said to her and she just nodded at me, she grabbed her bags and we decided to go to the rooftop and when were walking i asked her a question

"Your really wierd today Win"  i said to her

"Am i, Why?" She asked me looking confused

"Well first you wake up early, second your not late, then your smiling at the car looking at nowhere, and also now your spacing out" I said to her

--

Winter's Pov

We were walking going to the rooftop when Yuri asked me

"I was planning to talk to them later Yul"

"Talk to who?" She asked me

"To Eunbi Unnie, Yena, Giselle and especially to Chaewon" I said while looking at her

She looked at me bothered

"Your gonna be okay right?" She asked me

"I don't know Yul" I answer her truthfully

"You don't have to push yourself to talk to them if your still not ready Min" She stopped  from walking at face me i also stopped from walking

"But i needed to... they are blaming themselves because they can't do anything 8 years ago" I said to her...

"But you were hurting more than them"

"But i also understand that you wanted to face your past again, but will you be okay feeling those pain again?" She state

She looked at me softly and then hugged  me tight

"Just remember that i'm here for you okay? You don't have to carry those burden all by yourself share them with me and I will gladly help you" Yuri whisper to me sincerely,. I hugged her back even though Yul is brat even though we always tease or annoy each other she truly loved me like a sister... Yuri never had a sister she was a lonely girl before i came that's when Aunt Krystal told me... Yuri's first friend was me and she was my diary... Yuri know everything about me... And i'm so thankful for her ...

She then let go of the hug but she still holding my hand

"Thank you Yul for being always there for me" I said to her and she just smile at me..

--

Winter and Yuri started to walk again not knowing that someone heard there conversation...

--

We were near at the rooftop when i decided to tell something to Yuri

"Yul i think i'm inlove again..." I said to her seriously and she then looked at me shock she looked like she can't believe what she just heard...

"Wait your still in love with Yeji?"  She asked me....  Really Yul?

"No, of course not, it's not Yeji" I said clearly to her

We was already infront of the door...

And i was already holding the door knob

"Then who?" She asked again but now the door was already open...

"To Yoo Jimin or Karina" I said to her while entering and closiy the door after she got in...

"What about me" I looked where that voice came from and noticed it was from Karina... Shit i'm doomed...

A/N

Who do you think heard Yuri and Winter's conversation??

Comment down below your guess,.

Thank you for reading and Have a gray day ahead everyone ❣️