Ch- 67, Cute Bad Girl!❤️

A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous!❤️

Bondita reached to touch his chest over the thin material of his shirt. The shirt, was now feeling like a huge barrier between them. She quickly reached for the buttons to get him out of the cloth.

Anirudh just chuckled at her eagerness, letting the shirt fall down his arms.

"Now this isn't being adventurous, Anirudh Babu!" She hushed, playing her fingers onto his chest.
"Close the door!" She blushed.

"Oh forget it!" He hushed, pulling her arm and walking to the circular staircase inside of the study.

"Let's go to the bedroom!" Bondita hushed, climbing a couple of steps.

"No!" Anirudh held her wrist, pulling her down as she fell onto his chest.
"Just stay here!" He whispered, her face pressed against his bare chest.

"Bondita...!" He called, his voice husky, and touched her bare waist very gently.

His cold fingers playing onto her warm skin made her shiver both in sensuality and the cool. She lifted her head to look up at him, her hair falling onto her face.

Anirudh raised his hand and pushed the hair strands away from her face, looking deep into her eyes. Her eyelashes fluttering as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

"You're so beautiful!" He hushed in surprise, touching her face and bent down to place a kiss on her chin.

He had been telling this to her forever now.... But today, when he looked at her, it felt so new, so fresh!..... Just like each time he looked at her.

Bondita and Anirudh were never new for each other. But each time they looked at the other, it left them in awe. The beauty of their was just increasing.

"Because I am You!" She whispered.
"And I'm yours! Everything that's connected to you is Beautiful, Pati Babu!" She smiled.

"Anirudh!" He groaned in fake anger but ended up smiling.
"Call me Anirudh.... Barrister Bondita!" He said, now grazing her earlobe with his lips.

"And what if I don't?" She teased, smiling profusely.

"Then you can't even call me Pati Babu for the rest of the day!" He replied, gently biting her earlobe playfully.

"Anirudh!" She gasped at the sudden touch of pain and love.

Bondita's saree was still on her body, covering her beautiful curves well. Anirudh so wished to rip off the cloth that seemed like a barrier now. He didn't put his thoughts to action yet, because this anticipated seduction was so fun.
But now it was too much! The burning passion wasn't letting him think properly now.

"Too much of clothing!" He hushed into her ear, reaching for the pin of her saree.
"Why do you need so many pins in here?" He frowned, not being able to unpin the pallu.

"So that it doesn't fall- off, Pa.... Anirudh Babu!" She replied, rolling her eyes at him and reaching to help him with the pin.

"I won't mind that though!" He smirked, looking at her as she unpinned the pallu and it fell down.

"Only in front you, Mr. Husband!" She chuckled.
"You would definitely not like if it ever fell in front of anyone else!" She added, giggling.

"Oh, I would hate that!" He hissed, pulling her the closest to him, his eyes darkening again.
"No other eye can stare at my wife!" His voice softened.

Bondita just smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and clutching onto his hair gently. Reaching upto his lips, she gently kissed him.

Anirudh just sighed a bit and kissed her back passionately, as if it ever lacked between them.