Chapter 29

Inei's POV. Hot Springs Entrance.

When we got out of the hot springs, we Tanjiro is making his way to the hot springs as well.

Tanjiro: Ah, Inei-oniisan! Kanroji-san!

Inei: Oh, it seems like the chief told you about the hot springs.

Tanjiro: Yeah.

Mitsuri: WAAAAAAH! TANJIRO-KUUUN! HE IGNORED ME!

Tanjiro just sweatdropped.

Tanjiro: W-What happened?

Inei: When we finished bathing at the hot springs, someone came along and Mitsuri-san greeted him. But she was totally ignored.

Mitsuri: Isn't just that cruel!? Saito-san and I were both Hashiras! Now all the good energy from the hot spring is gone!

Inei: I'm used to being ignored anyways.

Mitsuri: But still!

Inei: I know, it's about respect, right?

Tanjiro: Wait, nii-san, you said that you and Kanroji-san came from the hot springs, right?

Mitsuri: Oh, don't worry, Tanjiro-kun, I didn't do anything to Saito-san. He's really loyal to Shinobu-chan.

Tanjiro: Must be nice, eh.

Mitsuri: I totally agree.

Inei: Let's not hold Tanjiro here for too long. Tanjiro, you also deserve to relax. So, take a dip at the hot springs. But not too long, okay?

Tanjiro: Yeah.

Inei: Oh, it seems like Nezuko will alsp find the hot springs enjoyable as well.

Tanjiro: Yeah. Oh, nii-san, Kanroji-san, I also heard that dinner is almost ready. I heard they're serving it with Matsutake mushrooms.

Mitsuri-san's face glowed up.

Mitsuri: Whoaaaa! You serious!?

And she's off.

Tanjiro: So, she eats a lot, eh?

Inei: Yeah. I remember the time after I helped her buy the ingredients she needed in making dishes, we went to a udon stall and man.......

Inei: She ate atleast 36 bowls.

Tanjiro: R-Really!?

Inei: I still can't even believe it to be honest.

Inei: Anyways, I'll be heading out. Enjoy your time at the springs, Tanjiro. Also, Genya is also there.

Tanjiro: Oh, is he the one that Kanroji-san was talking about?

Inei: Yeah.

And with that, I went to lodging and ate dinner with Mitsuri, who just started to eat.

Mitsuri: Oh, Saito-san! Come, join me on dinner.