Chapter Twenty-Six

Katy's POV

"Don't attack." Was all I said.

This caused Jordan to growl menacingly. "Jordan please calm down." I said as I approached him. I placed my hands on his bare shoulders. The once shaking body, was slowly calming down.

"That's Cal, Jeremy, Toby and Tatum." I motioned to each of the boys. "There here to warn me about the 'note'. Leah's the one who sent the note." I explained.

"She's working along side a girl named Beth Talter. Beth mentioned something about being rejected by a guy named Drew because of you Katy. He rejected his mate for you. So she's out for revenge." Tatum added.

This caused Drew and Jordan to growl viciously, as for me I just froze on the spot. I knew this would come back to bite us. First I have to fight an internal battle then, second I have to forgive my so called 'parents' and lastly I have to fight a jealous Leah and a girl named Beth who is seeking revenge. No wait it's not over there, I'm still waiting for Amber to strike for killing Luke. Fuck this.

"What is he talking about Katy... Drew?" Jordan growled.

"I rejected my mate for Katy." Drew spoke like it was nothing.

I couldn't find my voice, I just I can't talk.

"IF YOU HADN'T REJECTED YOUR MATE, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION. I WOULD'VE BEEN WITH KATY AND YOUR MATE WOULDN'T WANT REVENGE. WE'D ONLY HAVE TO FIGHT LEAH." Jordan yelled in frustration.

I couldn't take it anymore. "JUST SHUT UP! This isn't his fault, it's mine. There my battles. No one from this pack is to get involved. It's my battle to fight and no one else. I'll figure this out." I roared.

I looked around, my head was spinning. I was seeing doubles and triples of everything and everyone. My knees felt weak, it feels like a force in my head is dragging me somewhere. At this point I want nothing more then to give into the forces power.

'Katy, don't give in. Stay strong and pull through.' Alyssa whimpered.

I wanted to reply, but the force was getting stronger and stronger. I couldn't, it was stronger then me. What's the point of fighting. All I've ever gotten is rejection, and heart break. If I give up now it'll be easier for everyone.

Jordan can move on with his life.

Drew can happily live with his mate.

Amber, Leah and Beth will get there wish granted.

Alex can live continue his life with Jade, and Jade won't have any reason to hate me.

I know that Jordan and Drew will look after Ashton like he's a fragile piece of glass.

Kevin well we're not even like brother and sister, let alone twins. I doubt it'll be hard on him, he can just continue his life like he did before I showed up.

Atlanta and Torent, they've lived without me for 18 years they can continue living that way.

Maybe it is time to give in. I've never really enjoyed the life that I've lived. I doubt it's going to get any better.

Without giving it a second thought, I let my eyes shut. Just when I thought it was over...

Kevin's POV

"KATY!!" I yelled as I approached were she was.

I can't even describe how thankful I am to Jordan for calling me. I can't let my sister die. She's my baby sister, after all I was born 2 minutes before she was. Snapping out of thought I bolted to where Katy's body was now limp. Both Jordan and Drew were trying to get her to wake up.

"Move." I commanded. This caused both to growl, regardless they listened to my command and moved aside.

I pulled Katy's head into my lap. First thing I did was check her pulse, her pulse was still there, however it was growing weak. I rested her head back of the ground. I placed my right hand over her forehead and my left hand over her heart making sure neither of my hands were touching her skin. I started transferring all the power and energy I had into Katy's body.

'NO STOP!' My wolf Aaron stopped me. 'Don't do anything to her body. She's still with us. I can't explain what's happening. Just trust me she's going to come back to us. I'm 100% positive. I know where she is right now, and she's still with us.' Aaron added. Aaron was a wise wolf. I removed my hands from there position and stood up.

"Jordan. Carry her to her bed." I spoke.

Jordan didn't give it a second thought. He took her body into his hands bridal style. This caused Drew to growl.

"Drew, please she needs her true mate." I added.

"Fine." Drew growled, he shifted into his wolf and ran away.

"You four." I point towards the four rouge guys. "Come with me. Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I know who each of you are. Your coming back to the pack house." I told them before shifting into my wolf. The boys did the same and followed behind me. I really didn't care where the warriors and trackers went. I'm sure they already knew there job.

Katy's POV

The bright white light flahsed in my eyes. I knew exactly where I was, I knew the light all too well.

"My child." Selene spoke.

"Moon Goddess Selene." I said respectfully.

"Child, you are not one to give up. You've remained strong for so long, I need you to keep going. I helped you get away from the dark force this time. From now on you must fight, don't stop fighting. You need to come out good. My dear Katy, I believe in you. Don't give up. I'm giving you a second chance. You will go back down to earth, this time trust no one but yourself, your brother Kevin and the love of your life. I can't tell you who that is because that's up to you to decide. For the time being tough, trust yourself and Kevin. You are twins. You need each other like you need oxygen. Remain a closed book, don't let anyone new in. For that matter don't let anyone in. Go down there and be ruthless to those who look down upon you. I'm not one for violence, but my dear Katy you must fight. Don't ever forget that I believe in you. You are a kind soul." Selene spoke and then disappeared from sight.

Trust no one but myself and Kevin... For now.

The moon goddess believes in me. I can do this.

I'm a kind soul. With a black heart and a closed book.

I can do this.

______

I decided to upload a day earlier, because well .. why not :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential