Chapter 13 : Aim for the moon!

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

"An obstacle race! " - midoriya

"It's a race between all 11 classes , the course makes a nearly 4 km ring around the stadium, we always sing about our freedom on our campus, fufufu, well, this is what it's all about ! You're free to do anything, anything, as long as you remain within the course " - midnight explain everything to the students.

' It's mean we can use our power.. ' thought boboiboy .

" So, let's get cracking ! ... On your mark! " - midnight

All the students ready on their place to race.

' Think realistically , if I remain unable to control my power even slightly , then I'll always be limited , even when going all out..' - thought midoriya, staring seriously to the open way to racing

' I can't use my second tier yet, it's early to let them know, plus, I don't want to get they all in danger.. I must use my first form and using all my training with master rin.. ' - boboiboy thought with serious face.

' ... And that's why.. '

' I need to overcome these trial and win! ' - midoriya

' I need to stay low but win this for master rin! ' - boboiboy.

' So please watch me... '

' ...allmight! '- midoriya

'... Master rin! Father! ' - boboiboy

The two of them have their own hopes and that's the same as other students who want to win this race as they get hope to get accept by hero. Who's gonna win this race? Comment if you guys know this.. And spoiler, nobody win but I'm win this muahaha! Wait no.. Dun kill meh!

Ahem.. Back to the story..

" START!! " - midnight announce loudly till all the students heard her.

All the students start running from the starting site. While midoriya stuck at the middle of the students, and boboiboy at the back transforming into the wind form.

" Boboiboy Wind! Air walking! " - Boboiboy

..........................................................
Flashback bring you to BBB training ~

( " Seriously? You know if you just use your feet and walking or running on the air would be easier! " - Rin Mitsuki)

( " Gasp! I can do that?! " - boboiboy)

( " You stupid fool! How can someone like you be so clueless ! "- Rin Mitsuki)

( " Ack ! M-Master! " - boboiboy)

Flashback end ~~~
_____________________________

' Thanks to master rin, I got
through them easily ' thought wind with his smirking on his face while running on the air. Heh~kowai~ 〒_〒