Ch- 30

Irene read a text message which was sent by an unknown person.

"I know the person who raped you." A text message was written.

"Who Are You?" Irene texted with mixed emotions, scared and curiosity.

"You don't need to know me. All you have to know is that your stepdad said to rape you." the text was written.

"I know you're lying. He won't do like this. And just tell me who are you." Irene texted. She didn't know what to do. An unknown person said the impossible thing.

"I'm the person who raped you." that person finally texted the truth.

"What?" Irene texted with anger.

"Yes. I'm the one who did that to you. And I did it because of your stepdad." the text was sent to Irene.

"You're such a bastard. " Irene texted again with anger.

"Don't tell like that. I did it because of your stepdad." that text was sent to Irene.

Irene felt disappointed and upset about her life. She was raped because of her stepdad. Her life was miserable and magic at the same time.

Her tears were left without knowing herself. She was crying hard.

She decided to do something. That is to take revenge.

Her stepdad has a daughter, Jisoo. Irene felt sad to do it but she didn't have the right mind to think after her case.

Irene went to her mom after a few minutes.

"Mom, "Irene called out as she opened the door when she saw her mom.

"Irene, come here." Isabella smiled as she pat the bed wanting Irene to sit down.

"Mom, I knew the truth," Irene said as she sat down.

"Finally, you knew it. That's great." Isabella smiled but more like a smirk.

"Mom, I want to take my revenge," Irene said looking at her mom with sharp eyes.

"Irene, do as you like." Isabella smiled again.

"Ok, mom." Irene smiled as she thought about her plan.

Isabella also smirked and "Finally," she said in her mind.

End of the Flashback;

Irene bullied Jisoo because of this. She felt that Jisoo had responsibility for it.

She still didn't know what got inside her. She was like a monster but she can't stop herself.

Meanwhile Jisoo;
Jisoo was having breakfast without Taehyung because he was sleeping.
She was eating silently.

But Taehyung woke up, brushed his teeth and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning, Jisoo," Taehyung said with a smile waving his hand.

"Good morning," Jisoo also smiled.

Jisoo was about to go to her room because she felt uncomfortable after last night.

"Where are you going?"Taehyung said as he held Jisoo's hand.

"To my room," Jisoo answered looking at him.

"Let's eat together," Taehyung said still holding her hand.

"But I-I'm done eating." Jisoo stuttered still looking at Taehyung.

"But I want you to eat with me," Taehyung said which made Jisoo shy.

Jisoo looked at him with serious eyes. She felt embarrassed like her cheeks were burning.  She took steps backwards and hid her face in her hands. Then, she ran to her room.

There was Taehyung left who was chuckling because of her cuteness.