Chapter 53: Island Exam 2(VII)

Kiyotaka POV

Day 11

After confirming that Hosen is coming here, I contacted Ryuuen to take care of Hosen, which he agreed. 

The deal was simple. I just have to give him 3 million private points and he agreed.

Which now makes my balance 4 million. Not that I'm going to waste it anymore to get any favour from Ryuuen tho.

???: "I finally found you, Ayanokoji!"

So he's here.

Kiyo: "Hosen..."

Hosen: "Time to finally settle our score right here and now. I'm going to make that apathetic face of yours succumb in fear."

???: "Kukukuku, look at this stupid gorilla being delusional."

Perfect timing. Ryuuen had just came out of the bush.

Hosen: "What are you doing here, Ryuuen? you're in my way. Get the fuck outta here!"

Ryuuen: "That's my line. You have nothing to do here right, Hosen?"

Ryuuen and Hosen glared at this silence.

Kiyo: "He's all yours." I said as I walk away from the scene.

Hosen: "Hey! hold it right there you fucker!"

As Hosen was about to reach me, a fist connected to Hosen's face.

I don't even have to look behind to see that Ryuuen has landed a fist at Hosen's face the moment he was about to reach me. 

Hosen: "What the fuck Ryuuen!"

I just continued walking. Step by step...

Hosen: "Don't run! Ayanokoji!"

I can feel Hosen getting up and readied himself to chase me.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, what's wrong, Hosen? getting cold feet now? come and get me if you can!"

Ryuuen provoked him intentionally.

Hosen: "Fine. I'll put you at your place and then went after that monster."

The one who's going to get put on his place is you, Hosen.

3rd Person POV

It was Ryuuen who made the first move. Without taking his gaze off Housen, he aimed his clenched left fist at Hosen.

Hosen: "Woah, that's a daring right hand you have right there."

Hosen caught Ryuuen's fist and smiled widely at him

Ryuuen: "Don't give me that stinky breath, gorilla."

Hosen: "You're a good talker. But lets see if your skill is as good as your trashtalk."

Hosen readied himself and then slams his own forehead against Ryuuen's.

Ryuuen: "Gah!"

Ryuuen staggered violently at the unexpected blow that violently shook his brain.

Hosen: "Oraa!"

Unable to maintain his evasive stance, Ryuuen was hit by Housen's front kick to the abdomen. He fell to the ground with great force and showed a large gap, but Housen smiled widely and did not move from the spot.

Hosen: "Hah! all bark and no bite!"

Ryuuen: "Ha ...... you're a hard stone head fucking. Aren't you made of a real stone there? Damn gorilla."