Chapter 17 Secret

The weather was quite weird, the air feels damp, the sky is very dull and the clouds were dark as if it carries a big amount of rainwater. It looks like it's going to rain but the dry feeling makes Sunoo remove his denim jacket and tangle it on his wrist.

" Did you bring an umbrella? " Niki asked gazing through the road waiting for their bus to arrive.

It was the day were Jake and Sunghoon presented themselves to take care of Niko for them to have a little break and hangout with each other.

Sunoo agreed to be with Niki the whole day, not wanting to waste his time doing nothing. It's better to have the younger as his company for the day and have quality time with each other.

" Yes, i have one. " Sunoo nodded. Niki didn't reply anymore when the bus finally arrived.

Soon as they got in, small raindrops starts pattering on the window until the rain poured. Sunoo watch the small raindrops from the window fall, while Niki is having his eyes closed for a short nap. The city in Jake's place was quite a long distance away. The older didn't mind it at all, and kept watching the rain.

The ride was smooth because there's no traffic they arrived at the place very quickly. They hoped out of the bus and Niki led the way where they are first going.

" What do you want iced or hot coffee? " Niki asked. They stopped at a small coffee shop it was pretty and was painted brown and white giving them aesthetic vibes.

" Hot coffee, i think it's going to be cold today. "

Sunoo thought they're going to eat first but after taking their coffee Niki straightly walked towards the exit. He stopped him.

" I thought we're going to eat here? "

" Well you thought it wrong. We're going to have this somewhere. "

" But i'm already starving i didn't ate breakfast that much. " Sunoo whined crossing his arms giving the younger a pout and a glare. Niki sighed taking his hand out for the older to reach.

" Let's just go okay? "

" Fine. " Sunoo grabbed Niki's hands before letting him drag him to who knows where.

" What are we gonna do here? "

They're in a painting lounge. It's very obvious just by seeing all the paint tubes and cans, different types of paint brushes and the plain white canvas on the side of the room. There's a chair in the middle probably for doing the art comfortably.

" Isn't obvious? " Niki placed the brown paper bag in the corner then start preparing some things.

" But I can't paint! " Sunoo complained looking his surroundings. The room was empty except for the art/painting materials and the gray curtains being swayed by the wind because from the open window on the front.

" But i do. "

" Oh you paint? "

" Is that an insult? " Niki sneered, handing Sunoo an apron. The older accepted it and find himself struggling to tie it in the back, Niki walked behind him to help.

" Duh i'm just asking thought you're bad at stuffs like this. "

" Just watch me. " After tying the other's apron, Niki gave Sunoo a paint brush and gave him the chair with the new canvas and some paints he set up for him.

" Niki, I don't know how to paint seriously. I'm bad at this. "

" But that doesn't mean you can't paint. Just draw whatever you want or the things you can think of. Try it, it's fun and you'll enjoy it. " Niki assured and start sketching.