CHAPTER 20

I pulled out of the kiss and looked at his eyes. I bite my lip while thinking of how lucky i am to meet this man.

"Well?" I teased. I hope this proves my forgiveness to him.

Heph looked at me then shook his head.

My smile immediately ran off at that act. "What?"

"Nothing, let's go." He pulled me out the store and carried me up the horse which is tied down near the fences.

"Where are we going?" I asked as i wrap my arms around his waist after he climbs up himself.

"You'll see." He took my hand and kissed it before focusing on the road.

Are we heading to the palace? I asked myself.

Yeah i guess so.. I'm sensing something bad though..

Is it the enemy? I asked as i tighten my grip on Heph's waist.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Heph slowed down the horse and rubbed my hands.

I rested my chin in his shoulders then kissed his cheeks.

"Nope, I'm just excited. What do you have in store for me?" I asked grinning like a child.

Heph let out a relieved sigh then chuckled at my remark. "You'll see."

I raised my brows at him even though i know he can't see it.

Anyways, back to you Drac. Is there something i could do to stop it? I asked starting to get worried again.

I didn't mean the situation bad for you..

Huh? What does that even mean?

Nothing. Draco whispered then cut off our connection.

Huh.. i know you can still hear me Drac, you can't block me off entirely.

Yeah yeah, please mademoiselle I'm reading leave me alone. He begged then cut off the mind link again. I rolled my eyes and looked at upfront.

After a few minutes we arrived at the back of the palace the horse barn is located.

"We're here." Heph announced and carried me down the horse. He gave the horse to a soldier then pulled me towards the palace, he looks like he's growing impatient every passing minute.

I smiled and allowed him to pull me to our destination- the destination which turned out to be his room.

As soon as we entered the room his sweet smell embraced me. I bit my lip and looked at Heph, he smirked at me then pushed me down his bed before closing the doors and curtains.

"Hmm," i hummed while smiling like an idiot.

I like where this is going..

I hate where this is going..

Draco interrupted like he did back in the lake. But unlike before i decided to push him away and welcomed Heph in the bed.

"Someone is looking happy." Heph said looking at me. He took off his sandals and mine before hovering over me.

I can't help but to feel butterflies in my belly while my middle starts to drip wet.

"Cause i am happy," I replied then wrapped my arms around his neck. Damn this man is gorgeous.. I'm drooling.

Heph chuckled before claiming my lips. My body rejoiced as i close my eyes to savor his kisses. I kissed him back with the same force, pulling him down, encouraging him to deepen the kiss.