14

I sat staring at my computer screen with wide eyes as I read through the article displayed on the computer screen.

'Stefan and Damon Salvatore unfortunately died in 1864 after a fire was set at the Salvatore home resulting in the death of the two brothers along with their father Giuseppe'.

I stared in shock as I looked at the photo on the screen, there with two other men was none other than Stefan Salvatore, but what also caught me of guard was the female in the photo.

She was a dead ringer of Elena and that girl I bumped into yesterday, I scrolled down a little and read the small writing at the bottom of the photo.

"Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Giuseppe Salvatore, Kathrine Pierce

As I looked down at my wrist I stare

S.S 1864

D.S 1864

And the newest edition.

K.P 1492

I started to pieces it all together , S.S Stefan Salvatore D.S Damon Salvatore, 1864 the year the two brothers were turned.

And K.P must be Kathrine Pierce and 1492 bust be the year she turned, I froze the woman i ran into today that was Kathrine.

I quickly went to the search bar and searched 'look alike'

I scrolled down a few posts until I stumbled upon one link and clicked on it

The site seemed to have a large amount of information on it, "look a likes most commonly known as doppelgangers are people the have and uncanny reseblem to one or more people"

I needed answers from Stefan, why after a hundred years did he decide to come back to mystic falls? Did It have something to do with Elena?

Sighing, I turned off my computer, grabbed my keys and headed out as I had to set up the prizes for the ring toss of the carnival.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey" a voice said from behind me as I finished putting up some of the prizes, looking behind me I saw Jeramey standing there.

"Hi " I replied, we haven't really spoken since I bumped into him and bolted, it just felt weird talking to him as he was such a different person when I last saw him, I was so different I had a cherry attitude but now I'm still feeling uncomfortable in my own body, I'm scared he'll see me as weak like everyone else does.

"We need to talk" he said-thought it sounded more like a demand- I took a deep breath and tried to ignore him all together in hopes he'd leave me alone.

"Quinn you cant ignore me forever" jeremy said "i'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong" he continued.

For some reason my body began to shake slightly and then I felt the tears start to form but I refused to let them fall, I was sick of feeling so weak and useless.

"Honestly Jeremy, just shut up!" I snapped "there is nothing wrong i'm fine" I said before taking a deep breath to calm myself down,I felt horrible I didn't mean to lash out at him

"Quinn I know you" he started "and this isn't you" he continued in a soft tone, my heart broke, here was my -old- best friend trying to reach out and make sure i'm ok, all I wanted to do was tell him the truth but I didn't want to put him in danger.

But I felt as though telling him was the right choice, I mean he was my best friend and we told each other anything .

"I'm a vampire jeremy" I bluntly said he looked at me in shock before taking a few steps back,