𝟐𝟒✧ 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR!
today is where your
book begins. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

2 years later...

Never in a million years did Carmen Jinn think she would ever become a real life Jedi. But, here she was, in the presence of the many different force users as they surrounded her, watching as she was finally debunked from Padawan status. Surprisingly, they all had smiles on their faces, none of them being resentful towards her at all. Her blonde hair was pulled into two tight buns on her head, a signature look Padmé had offered. Brown clothes hugged her figure tightly, truly representing the Jedi.

Her soft blue eyes met the dark blue ones of Anakin's from across the room and she could feel his emotions radiating off his body. After their shared night together many moons ago, the bond had been fully complete. Which meant everything could be felt between the two, even the things they wished to not be shared. She smiled at him and he did too, winking, his semi-long brown locks moving just above his ears.

The simp of a boy had finally given in to her demands of him growing it out longer. He had been skeptical at first, but after she explained how handsome he'd look, he agreed immediately.

Once the ceremony had finally finished and Carmen tied up with the many thank you responses, she didn't hesitate to rush up to his arms, the taller boy spinning their bodies around in a circle. Not caring who saw their love exchange, he pulled her into a long kiss, heat and passion mixing between their lips.

Yoda had finally fixed the old Jedi rules and didn't listen to any debate some of the force users tried to give him. His decision was final and after the council signed their names along with his, he framed the paper and hung it in the temple for everyone to see. He actually quite liked Anakin and Carmen together, his old heart swooned whenever they were in the same room as him.

Obi-Wan, despite knowing the new rules, decided not to find anyone for himself. Instead, focused on his career and teaching Carmen. But, someone had secretly stolen his heart, he just wasn't ready to accept it yet. The older man has never felt the way he did with anyone else like he did when around the woman, Thyssa. So, it's going to take some getting used to.

Speaking of love, Padmé and Ragwynd had gotten married last year. Carmen was the woman's maid of honor and although the groom and Anakin weren't best of friends, he still offered the position of best man to him since he had no one else. Anakin actually agreed, and the two had watched the beautiful ceremony go down in front of their eyes.