Chapter 83: Guilt Tripping.

(TW!!!: Sucide, subtle mentions of self harm. this would be my last update, i'll update again after 1-3 weeks im not sure since im taking a break, when i left this on the drafts it was about 3000 words, almost to the end so i thought why not finish it since i'll just need to write about 500 words which was just quick and easy for me)

"Hmm... I wonder how I should act mysterious so the readers would fall in love with me...?" Bitchass Dog was brainstorming on how he'd look hot and mysterious for the reader. He was roaming around at night, like he usually does. Don't get him wrong, he has an owner and he loves them but he's a dog who just doesn't like sitting still, which is why he would often explore the town or hang out with his best friend Demon Killer Nine Thousand AKA Chad.

"...ead...ome....suspi...." a faint voice spoke out, Bitchass Dog heard it and soon got curious. He slowly followed the voice which led him to a small forest. "I wonder who it is..." he thought, not giving anything much thought. He made an abrupt stop as he smelled something very unpleasant... the smell of rust... Which reminded him of Blood. He slowly walked towards where the smell was, he quickly stopped as he got a good angle of what was happening from afar.

He couldn't believe his eyes... It was a boy who he assumed was Muichirou since hw would see him from time to time with... A dead body...? Bob...? "I need to get ready for tomorrow night... It's the Halloween Party. I wonder how Y/n's going to dress up... She said she'd bring a sexy witch costume... I'm excited." Muichirou told Bob's corpse, "Well then... Goodbye Bob... Only I can have Y/n." he added with a sadistic laugh. He watched as Muichirou left, Bitchass Dog was shaking in fear...

He had just witnessed murder and doesn't know how to tell anyone... He is afterall, a dog. But one thing is for sure... He'll protect Y/n.

-Present Time-

"/n... Y/n...!" someone called out your name, you snapped out of your thoughts and looked at Mitsuri's worried facial expression, "Are you alright? Are you sick Y/n?" she asks. "Ah! I'm fine... Just have a lot in my mind..." you replied. You were still thinking about what happened yesterday, with Bitchass Dog and the missed call you had with Nezuko. You called her back but she didn't answer, 'Is Nezuko angry...?' you thought.

"Are you sure you're alright Y/n? You haven't taken a bite of your pizza..." Aimi asks worriedly, "Yep! I'm fine!" you told Aimi with a small smile, Aimi decided not to push it and just nodded her head. What were you doing with them exactly...? Well you were having lunch with Melanie, Aimi, Mitsuri and Shinobu. You quickly took a bite of your pizza to make sure that they wouldn't have to worry about you anymore. Shinobu noticed that you didn't want the attention so she decided to change the subject.

"Christmas is just around the corner... Do you guys have any plans?" she asks, "Hmm... Well I actually have a date, but I don't know which date to choose from my list of crushes I wanna be fucked by..." Melanie replied, Aimi smacked Melanie's arm. "Ow!!" She hissed in pain as she glared at Aimi. "We should just focus on the Christmas Event here at school... Oh right! Y/n, the costumes have been delivered, you and Sanemi were the ones chosen to try it right??" Mitsuri spoke out, "Oh! yeah... I guess I'll talk to Sanemi after school or something... Or we'd be excused... Since we are incharge of the costumes." You replied.

As all of you conversed, you felt a hand rub your back, you looked to see that it was Aimi. She gave you a small reassuring smile. '...I'm really lucky... To have them even if this world is just a game...' you thought as you couldn't help but let out a sad smile. You know that you would have to leave one day... Blake has also been keeping in touch with you... The two of you have been working hard behind the scenes to find an exit... A glitch, a place that is... out of bounds.