SMILEY x PSYCHIC. GN!READER

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K x Tokyo Revengers

Requested by: lenastep09

(A/n): would have some changes here and there just for the oneshot so bare with me.

Italic - thoughts / telepathic conversations

Walking down the familiar hallway of PK Academy, (Y/n) opened the door of their homeroom class and was greeted by their friends.

"Oh, (L/n)-san! You're here!" Kaido greeted, waving his wrapped red bandage to his friend. The (h/c)-ette just slightly nodded their head and went to sit on their desk near to their companion, Saiki Kusuo.

"Surprise you came to school," Saiki said in his thought, able for his other pyschic friend to hear, who just hummed in their head and that just made the pink haired male to tru and go through his little friend's mind, but sadkynit didn't work.

Aside from Saiki, Toritsuka and Mikoto knowing that each other are pyschics, the other two never knew that the oh so quiet, introverted and cold (L/n) (Y/n) would also be one. Saiki knew this, ever since the said (h/c)-ette confronted him, saying that they know his little secret and that it was safe with them.

But little did they know that (Y/n) has another side that they never knew.

Hours later and the school bell rang, signifying the students in the said acadeny that it was finally dismissal time. (Y/n) stood up from their sit, and sensed Nendou walking near them, and they knew what ge was about to ask.

Ramen.

But they quickly avoided him, grabbing their bag and speedwalked themselves out of the room.

"Oh, where's the other buddy??" Nendou asked, tilting his head to the side. Kaidou huffed at the door where the (h/c)-ette got out and Aren, who just got up from his desk with his bag in hand.

"Say, have you guys been noticing that (L/n)-san has been distancing from us lately..?"

"Oh, now that I think about.." Aren and the group began to remember the amount of times where their friend would constantly get out of class, speed walking or even wear the long sleeve uniform during the hit summer.

"I don't like where this is going..." Saiki mumbled in his head.

"Let's follow them!" The tall male suggested.

"Why am I even here?"

"Hm? Follow who?" Chiyo, who just happened to over hear to her friends' conversation. Teruhashi behind her.

"No one. Don't even think of following. You had almost died multiple times and I'm tired of dealing with that. I just want to eat my coffee jelly in peace without interuption. Is that really too hard to ask..?!" Saiki mentally sulked, now knowing that he will just be end up being dragged along with their shenanigins.

"(L/n)-san! Have you noticed on how they would go like they were in a rush..?"

"Hmm... Maybe because they have some family issue..?" The blue haired goddess thougtly suggested.

"Yes, believe that."

"Ehh? But don't they live alone?" Chiyo pointed out.

"You and your fucking memorable fucking brain--"

"How about this! We follow them, and see what their up to! Who knows, maybe they were abducted by the Dark Reunion and the (L/n)-san that was with us the entire time was a fraud..!" Shouted Kaidou, dramatically.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm gone. Goodbye--"

"C'mon buddy! You're tagging along with us aren't you??" Nendou dragged Saiki by his shoulder.

"Get your demoness gut killing off of me--"

"Quick! I just saw (L/n)-san exiting the school!" Aren exclaimed and the group began their little follow.

The group watch in silence, now Saiki along with them. They watch as the girl went to a nearby public bathroom. And the only option the group could do was wait in bunch of bushes. Saiki, being lowkey curious why his childhood best friend was acting quite odd, used his powers to hide the group's presence from the (h/c)-ette's radius.

Few minutes goes by and they see a figure in an unfamiliar uniform with golden stitches designed on it and a mask on the person's lower face. Not even knowing that it was the (h/c)-ette friend that they were following, until Aren slightly gasped.

"Kuboyosu-kun, what is it?" Chiyo asked, as she was the nearest person he was at.

The purple haired male, liften his hand and pointed at the walking figure with the uniform that he swore he saw before.

"T..Toman..!" He said and the others looked at the pointed figure that their friend was pointing at. And began to halfly explain to the group.

Of course, just before he retired himself from the delinquent life, he had heard of a said gang called 'Tokyo Manji Gang' or they would call it 'Toman' for short. Yesterday, he had just heard from some low life gangsters talking about a gang named Moebius just happened to mess and beat one of the Toman Division Captain's friend and raped his girlfriend.

Feeling disgusted of what he had heard, he respected Toman for their motto.

"If one of us gets hurt, we will protect them... A gang that is all for one, and one for all." Aren said out the said gang's motto.

"Wow, amazing! I didn't know you would know such sided information!" The blue haired girl complimented the boy who then just bashfully blushed and said that itbwas nothing.

"It's nothing much.."

"But say... doesn't that figure kinda looked like (L/n)-chan..?" Chiyo asked, pointing at the standing figure, who seems to look like they were waiting for someone.

It took the group a minute, beside Saiki, to realize the similarity and connecting the dots.

"Wait.."

"That means.."

"(L/n)-san is.."

"A DELINQUENT?!" The (h/c)-ette was just about to turn around to where the shouting they heard that was coming from, but then soon heard their name being called out.

"OI, (N/N)!!" Said an enthustiastic voice. The said figure turned to look to see their boyfriend, Nahoya Kawata aka Smiley. His twin brother, Souta Kawata aka Angry, driving behind him.

"Did you wait long?~" The peach haired male cooed as he parked his bike to the side, looking at his s/o with his mischevious smile on his face he always wear.

"No, just got out from school." The male hummed and stood up from his bike and lowered down the mask that his s/o was wearing and pecked their lips.

"What is seriously the point of wearing that mask anyway?" Smiley pout. "I won't be seeing your cute face," He whined and (Y/n) let out a small chuckle and just shook their head.

"I just like wearing them.." (Y/n) reasoned and Smiley just hummed. Quickly, Angry latched the (h/c)-ette into a hug.

"Oi, Angry! Get off of them! Their mine!"

"Stop hogging them all to yourselves.. I miss them too!" Angry complained and just continued to hug the pyschic.

The groups' jaw dropped. They watch as (Y/n) hopped onto the bike on one of the bikes and drove off.

"Well now that is done, I will be going home, eat my coffee jelly and watch as the others will just sit there, confuse and speechless for the past 15 seconds."

(a/n): lmao pt.2?