fourty five

Luna's POV
~*~

I let out a chuckle at some of the comments fans were making on the video I posted on Twitter of Yeonjun and I dancing to Adore you, which Yeonjun retweeted from their TXT Twitter account.

STARS and MOA were the cutest, I loved seeing them interacting with each other like they were family with no issue with one another.

There was nothing worse than silly fanwars.

All Kpop Idols were like one big family so I never understood why fans couldn't be the same.

"We have arrived at your destination," Jae mimics a GPS voice which makes me chuckle at his silliness.

"Thank you!" I tell the driver before Jae and I step out of the car.

"You're going to get absolutely wasted tonight aren't you?" Jae smirks as we walk into my dorm building after unlocking the front entrance.

"Maybe," I chuckle.

As we walk into the lobby, I immediately notice the bright blue uniform of a cleaner who wore a face mask walking towards us before they quickly turn around and walk the other way.

That was strange.

Jae continues to escort me as we walk into the elevator and travel up to my floor.

"Race ya!" I say as we step out of the elevator, shoving Jae gently before running down the hallway.

"Yah!" Jae laughs at my cheating before quickly running after me.

The sound of our giggles sound out as we race each other down the hallway. Jae manages to take the lead just as we reach my dorm.

"Damn," I frown. 

"You cheated and you still couldn't beat me," Jae pokes his tongue out at me.

"Whatever," I pout playfully while unlocking my door.

"Text me when you're ready to leave," Jae says as I walk into my dorm.

"Okay," I nod my head.

"See you later LuLu," Jae says.

"Bye!"

I shut the door and lock it immediately before letting out a sigh.

The boys flight got delayed so they didn't arrive back until five but they messaged the group chat to tell me that they had landed safely and they were excited to see me at the party.

I was very excited to see them all.

~*~

I glance quickly at myself in the mirror that was near my door, fluffing my hair up a little before picking up my phone and purse

I lock my door behind me before walking out of my building to Jae who was waiting out on the dark street.