EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE
Callie

"This makes me want to get married again." Elodie sighs dreamily as she holds my one year old daughter who stares at the woman with wide eyes before giving her a huge smile, showcasing her first two teeth.

My men and I have finally had our 'wedding'. All of our friends and family flew out to Greece to celebrate with us. It's been such a beautiful day and now as I stand on the beach watching the sunset I feel whole. Life couldn't get any better.

"You're so cute!" Elodie tickles my baby girl's stomach and I smile at their interaction. My baby's brown eyes, similar to Miller's, sparkle so bright.

"You know, I think this is the longest Phoenix has gone without worrying about his little Myra." I smile at my daughter who claps her hands.

"Who is Myles with?" Elodie furrows her eyebrows and I groan.

My son has developed some obsession with his uncle. I'm pretty sure he prefers Mason from his fathers. Every time we leave Mason in charge of babysitting duties I worry I'll come back and one child will be missing. It's bad enough Mason charges us — he calls it his side hustle.

"I think I'm developing baby fever, Callie," Elodie whispers with wide eyes and I throw my head back in laughter.

"No more babies we've just gone and bought another stupid cat!" I nibble on my bottom lip and watch as Elodie's face falls and her eyes start to water at Killian's words.

Oh, God!

"Why would you say that?!" She begins to cry in hysterics and I gently pull my daughter away from her godmother. "Our new cat is in memory of Zilly! Zilly died, Callie!" She sobs, bordering into hysterics.

"I'm sorry," I whisper and wait for her to calm down. Her eyes slowly close and she exhales slowly and then puts on a small smile.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so emotional these days!" She wipes her eyes and I look at Killian who looks at his wife with wide eyes. "I can look after Myra if you want to go and look for your husbands." It's almost as if my daughter understands what Elodie says because she starts to reach out for her with her chubby arms.

Elodie takes back Myra and ushers me to go and look for my men. I turn around, my short white dress flowing with me in the evening wind, and walk barefoot along the sand, on the hunt for my husbands.

My husbands.

The minute I spot them all standing around a fire with a beer in their hands and a handsome smile on their faces, I begin to run over to them. Phoenix is the first to spot me and he watches me with a disapproving frown as I run towards him.

Turns out he hates me running whether I'm heavily pregnant or not. Especially when a few weeks ago I fell running up the stairs of our home and ended up bruising my whole backside. Phoenix wasn't the best pleased. In fact, for the whole week, he carried me up and down every set of stairs.

"You just love to test me don't you, princess?" I give him a cheeky smile and he can't keep his face straight and ends up breaking into a huge smile also. "C'mere, wife." He wraps his arms around my shoulders and rests his cheek on the top of my head.

"What have you three been talking about?" I mumble against his chest and look through the gap of his arm at my other two husbands.

"Well, we just married this annoying little lady who's going to drive us mad if she keeps running everywhere." I roll my eyes at Nix and pull away from his strong embrace.

"We were talking about putting another baby in you." I raise my eyebrows and place my hands on my hips, staring at Everest.

"No." I shake my head, still in shock at the fact I thought last time I was carrying one child and now I have a set of twins who I both love with all my heart.

"Ah, it was worth a shot." He shrugs, gulping his beer down.

"Take your child!" Mason yells in the distance, running over with Myles in his arms. "I'm about to get laid with this beautiful Greek lady I've stumbled across on the beach and I don't need this fucker cock blocking me."

"Watch your language, you stupid fuck!" Everest hits him around the head and pulls his son into his arms, peppering his tiny face with kisses.

"I'm gonna take him jet-skiing tomorrow," Mason shouts over his shoulder as he runs back in the direction he came from.

What the fuck?

I check my son for any injuries, however, he's all smiling as he watches his uncle run away.

"This is why that man can never have his kids. Irresponsible, I have no idea why we let him babysit." Miller shakes his head, looking up at the starry sky that twinkles with thousands of stars.

So pretty.

"I love you three all so much. I love you and I will spend the rest of my life expressing my love for you three. You've made me the happiest woman alive."

"You're gonna make me cry." Everest rapidly blinks and buries his face in our son's hair.

"Pussy." Nix mumbles but he stares down at the ground, avoiding all eye contact with me — probably because his own eyes are watering.

"We love you, my love. So fucking much." Miller leans down and presses a soft kiss on my forehead. "You're so fucking beautiful." My whole body warms at his sweet words.

"Where the fuck is my little butterfly?" And the moment is ruined.

I turn to Nix who is scoping the whole wedding reception, looking for his little girl.

"Here." Our heads all turn and we see Elodie holding a sleeping Myra.

Phoenix instantly takes her out of Elodie's arms and starts to rub her back as our little girl stirs awake. I smile at the sight and rest my head on Miller's arm.

Life is amazing.

"Not getting laid tonight! She ran away!"

I roll my eyes.

A/N
Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! I would like to let you know that the prologue to my new book 'At the End of the Day' is up. So please feel free to have a read and add it to your library if you wish. I love you all so much and I'll see you in the next book 💙

 I love you all so much and I'll see you in the next book 💙