kiss ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

isabela x fem!reader

plot : you woke up from a hangover, seeing yourself in one of the madrigal's rooms. You couldn't remember anything last night as a certain madrigal finally gained courage to confess to you the same morning.

 You couldn't remember anything last night as a certain madrigal finally gained courage to confess to you the same morning

"Damn it! How many kisses do you want?! I like you, idiot!"

|||

First Person's POV

You held your aching head as you fluttered your eyes open to see a bright cotton-like ceiling, noticing a movement beside you, you quickly looked to your side to see a familiar girl reading a book.

"AAAHH!!" You shrieked and violently shook, the bed started moving as you looked down to see the bed hanging above. "AAAAHHHH!!" You screamed once again, moving away from the side.

"Thank goodness, You're awake." She scoffed and looked away, Isabela Madrigal, the so called señorita perfecta of the family- wait.. wait hold up!

"W-Where am i?" You grunted as you held your aching forehead. You swore it felt like your brain was about to explode from pulsing rapidly.

"Where else? Don't tell me you forgot everything last night? You passed out on my room after the party." She rolled her eyes as you hummed in confusion.

"A party?! What.." You groaned again as you shove your face on your both of your palms, you heard her heave a heavy sigh.

"Can you stop groaning? It's annoying.." She murmured, flipping the next page of the book she's reading.

You whined and winced continuously by your headache but soon paused when a sudden cold breeze flew under the sheets.

In curiosity, you looked down to see your almost naked body covered in her blanket.

"W-Woah! Why the hell am i naked?!" You panicked and sat up, covering your torso with the blanket as she blushed and turned to you with the same panicked look.