Chapter 12

R I O

"No one really asked you,you know" Angel was leaning against the door,waiting for me to sit up and let him unlock the chains,"you know,it's my choice" I felt bad,really bad,my head was pounding,I felt like throwing up,my legs felt tired as fuck,I couldn't even walk,"you look horrible,man" he walked over to me,putting his hand on my forehead,"fuck" he stepped back,leaving the room.

I clutched my stomach,walking over to the toilet,letting it all out,and it didn't stop,it smelled disgusting,"see" I heard Angel coming back to the room,"what got him so sick" Theo said,trying to put his hand on my forehead,but I grabbed his hand 'cause my puking didn't stop,"oh fuck,that smells horrible" he stepped back,pulling his hand away from my grip,"let's take him upstairs,at least until he gets better" I stopped puking,for now,leaning against the wall.

"Come on buddy" Tom walked over to me,his cold hand touching my face,"you have a very high fever,we'll take you upstairs to a normal room until you'll get better" he unlocked the chains around my arms,helping me stand up,"there we go" he started going upstairs,Theo following closely,"stay here,I'll get you some clothes" he sat me on a bed,making me lay down,I need my glasses.

Everything is so blurry,and my whole body hurts,my head is spinning around,and for fucks sake I smell like fucking shit,"fuck,you're burning up" I didn't even notice he came back,"go have a bath,I'll get you something to lower your fever" I didn't have enough power to get up,I felt like I was going to faint at any moment.

Tom probably saw my state,grabbing my hand and helping me up,"make it quick" the light in the room dazzled me,making me cover my eyes,blinking them to get used to it. I'm not a person who likes baths,so I just did a shower,a long warm shower,it felt good,fuck I can stand here all day,"hey?" Tom knocked on the door,making me open my eyes,"are you alive?" I sighed,turning off the water,and yes I did more than just standing underneath the shower head.

I took the clothes that were on the counter,quickly changing into them,I did feel fresher,but I felt high,like,really really high. I walked out of the bathroom,in sweatpants and sweatshirt,"hey,do you have some tissues" alright,now I sound like I got a cold,"lay in bed,I'll get you some stuff".

I laid in bed,slowly falling asleep,"hey,buddy" I grumbled,sitting up,"those supposed to lower your fever,and ease your stomachache" he handed me two pills,along with a big cup of water. I looked up at him with unsure eyes,"mate just-" he sighed,grabbing my hair,pushing my head back,taking the pills from my hand,putting it on my tongue,making me gulp it down.

I coughed out as I raised my head up,taking a sip from the water,"that wasn't so hard,now,wasn't it" he walked over to the door,slamming it shut,hearing the lock.

I laid back down,looking for a remote to the TV,I literally can't sleep without any sound around me,it creeps me out.

I didn't even notice and I was already snoring.

B L A K E

I was crying none stop,begging them to just take this butt plug out,"p-please" Tom was rubbing my back in circles,he sighed,lifting the dress up,"it'll hurt,okay,just breath" he whispered slowly in my ear,slowly sliding it out,making me whimper.

Suddenly I felt empty,don't ask,"shh,shh" he cradled me,pressing my head to his chest,playing with my hair,"hey" Theo came inside the room,I was so fucking tired,I felt frustrated,way too frustrated,"why did you took the tail out" I whimpered,trying to make myself comfortable on Tom's lap.