need a plan

I slowly open my eyes as I hear my alarm going off, I find my phone on my right, laying on the bed and turn it off. I groan still half asleep and rub my eyes before completely waking up from slumber and get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After freshening up I go out of my room towards the living room and find Mr. Stark and Doc drinking some green smoothie.

"Fury's not gonna like this idea." Doc tells MR. Stark.

"he doesn't have to know." Mr. Stark answers before taking a sip.

"what idea?" they both turn to me who was walking to the couch.

"kid, Tony told me about your HYDRA theory. We were thinking of a way to conform it."

"did you...find any?"

"a few. But we have to do everything under Fury's nose." Mr. Stark answers.

"I don't get it. Why can't we just tell him, it'll be easier."

I was going protest on that idea but Mr. Stark beats me to it,

"if he knows, timeline will be messed up, we can't risk changing that."

I was a bit surprised because I didn't know when did Mr. Stark took my side on that. He never went against it either, it's just first time he ever gave his opinion on this topic.

"when did you come to that decision?" doc asks who had the same question.

"if we keep the flow of time to the original we have kid on our side to help us go through that, but if we change it then we have completely no idea what we're up against, so our chances of winning gets low."

Doc thinks about it for a moment before nodding in understanding manner, Mr. Stark wasn't wrong. With me on their side who knows about the future can help them minimize the casualties, but if I change one tragedy with another, I wouldn't be of any use.

"now we're still stuck on how do we get any proof on HYDRA." Doc says.

" kid, anything in your mind?"

"we could look into SHIELD's data which is basically HYDRA's data until we get any clue on their portal related experiments to confirm our theory.....if that's possible."

"of course it's possible, we're using Stark tech remember?" Mr. Stark says proudly.

"we're talking about hacking SHIELD here, it's not gonna be that easy Tony."

" but it's not impossible. That's why I go this...." He takes out a 7 cm long chip from his pockets and shows us, "as soon as this gets attached to SHIELD's computers, I get inside all of their data."

"wait...you already sorted this out with the same plan. Then why did you ask me?"

"just wanted to know what you had in mind."

I was a bit surprised, no. a lot surprised, I am not used to adults asking about my opinions. They always had decided my stuff on my behalf and all I had to do was follow it. No one even asked what I wanted to be when I grow up, I told my family about my dreams without them asking me. I still couldn't follow what I wanted to study. My emotional needs or opinions were always neglected. But ever since I came here, it was total opposite. I was allowed to make my decisions and talk about my opinions. This was entirely new to me. I was afraid to do it at first because everytime I tried to share my beliefs or judgments I was told I was too young do that so believed adults were right every single time and I was always wrong to go against them and became too depended on them, I became afraid to take my own decisions thinking I'll just be wrong.

But ever since I came here, it all changed, I had to give my judgments and everything suddenly depended on my conclusion. My decision to interfere in the timeline by saving Mr. Coulson might not have made a drastic change but it's a start.