Chapter 43

Hogwarts POV

~

Back at Hogwarts, the Weasley's and Lupin's were trying to stay as calm as possible. "Alright children, that's enough for one night. All of you need to go back to your common room and get some sleep." Dumbledore said to the Weasley children. They all had the rest of the weekend to recuperate from all of the things that had just occurred. The last task of the tournament was over, Viktor Krum was dead, Trista Lupin and Fred Weasley were with You-Know-Who and no one knew if they were dead or alive. What else could go wrong?

Ron, Ginny, and Percy then turned around and walked out of Dumbledore's office after telling their parents goodnight. "George, you heard him. You need to get some sleep-" Arthur started. "No. I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing while my brother and the girl I love, is somewhere in the middle of nowhere getting beaten or tortured or-" "George Fabian Weasley, you will say no such thing. They will be fine!" Molly shouted to her angry son.

George then stormed out of Dumbledore's office and stomped down the hallways. He headed to the one spot that always seemed to make him feel better-The Astronomy Tower. As he got to the staircase, all the memories of him and Tris started hitting him all at once. This was their place, their spot.

He ran up the stairs and tried his best to hold back all of his emotions. He was done crying. He knew Fred would tease the living hell out of him for crying like a little baby. Tris however, would comfort him at first but would then tell him to stop crying over her. She would always say, "I can handle myself. I'm always fine."

Once he got to the top of the staircase, he froze. He then looked down at his wrist and saw the bracelet Tris had given him for Christmas. He smiled as he remembered all of the fun they all had on Christmas day. The huge pillow fight throughout the common room was the best. That was the one day nothing had gone wrong and the one day that felt like paradise.

George walked over to the rails of the Astronomy Tower and looked out at the surroundings. He remembered this is where they both said I love you to each other for the first time. George then clenched the railing to the tower even harder and eventually out of anger, he slammed his fists down and yelled.

He then took a few minutes to control his anger and sat on the floor of the tower overlooking the grounds of Hogwarts. "I can't do this. I can't just sit here and do nothing." he said to himself before jumping up to his feet and sprinting down the stairs of the astronomy tower and back to Dumbledore's office.

"George where are you going-" Percy said as he tried to grab ahold of George's arm to stop him from running. "Let go of me Percy, we're wasting time!" George said as he snatched his arm back from his brother's grasp. "George! Where are you-" Percy shouted. "Dumbledore's office! I'm not gonna sit around here and do nothing like they want!" George shouted down the halls to Percy.

Percy then rolled his eyes but ran after his brother down the hallways and back to Dumbledore's office. Once George and Percy made it back to Dumbledore's office, they saw more familiar red-heads were already there. "Charlie? Bill? What're you two doing here?" Percy said over to the tall red heads that were standing next to Tonks and Lupin.

"Our brother was taken you tosspot. Of course we're gonna help find him. And Tris, she's part of the family too. No one gets left behind in this family." Charlie said. George then looked over at his brothers and gave them both a slight smile.

"We're setting up search parties. Each group will search different places at different times. Once you have fully searched your place, you will come straight back here." Lupin said. "Great let's go then." George said. "Hold on, you're not going anywhere." Arthur said as he walked over to George. "The hell I'm not!" George said. "Language!" Molly snapped.