Pt. 3 They went through with this bullshit frfrfrfr

A/N:
Hi! I'm Kya, and this is my Beeduo story. I'm not the best writer but I'm going to try. :)
⚠️I DO NOT SHIP THEIR IRL, I AM SHIPPING THEM PLATONICALLY. ANYONE WHO SHIPS THEIR IRL IS ALSO WELCOME HERE<3⚠️
Anyone who hates me or hates on me just know I will not take anything to heart and any constructive criticism is praised. I am a minor:3
                         Thank you☺️
Ranboo: 16, minor, has Face Dysmorphia, wears a fancier version of his mask (no glasses), has anxiety, bratty, has enderman powers because he's a prince.
Appearance: Black and white puffy hair with a beautiful ruby red eye and a majestic emerald green eye.
Slim body and tall figure.
Tubbo: 15, minor, has no powers, sorta smart, stands out, a maid in the castle.
Appearance: Brown fluffy hair and white faded tips, and beautiful brown mesmerizing eyes. Underweight body and small figure.
(Doing that at the start of every chapter:3)
(U can skip that part just not the tws' for when shit gets sad)

Chapter 4 (?):
(They went through with this bullshit like frfrfrfr😶)

(;Ranboo 3rd person POV bc I need drama and shit;)
After Tubbo had explained he was a full time maid, occasionally anxiously searching the crowd for some kind of validation, the contract was signed with the gods and the deed was done. Which brings us to the present, where Ranboo was currently as he had envisioned, working. Although to be fair he couldn't be bitter at Tubbo because he was kinda cute, and yes Simpboo has accepted that he found Tubbo a BIT adorable, and he POSSIBLY wanted to snap that pinky bitches neck for being more important than him, but that was totally metaphorical.

His jobs weren't too difficult but he worked daily so that sucked. To make it a bit shittier the dorm thing was disgusting. Rats everywhere and the so called 'beds' were rotten mattresses on the floor. He hoped Tubbo wouldn't get the smell all over his nicely made bed, and to add to this mess, he never knew when to finish. The maids probably just memorized everything; which he had to give credit for. As he swept the last of the dirt in the dining hall he could go to sleep. The windows in the hall told him it was late enough. Even if he was an inconsistent sleeper, working until the breaking point was worse then sitting comfortably and watching as his grandfather clock as it ticked calmly. It was conveniently placed on the opposite wall his bed was on. As Ranboo counted his steps in boredom he found himself at his old Prince room. (That rlly needs a better name lolz) The door was a smidge open and curiosity took over his mindset making him peek through. He saw Tubbo dancing ballerina style and he had to fight off the urge to join him. The music was a very slow-dance-y kind of feel; obviously piano. It seemed they had dancing in common, although Tubbo seemed have a different style of ballerina then he did. Tubbo looked majestically like a buzzing bee floating from flower to flower effortlessly doing spins and jumps. He wondered if Tubbo would like to be called bee,, it appeared to be his favourite insect. Ranboo made a mental note to ask him some day later on. The thought that this could be considered stalking struck to him and he swiftly walked off. Although he would've liked to stay and OBSERVE Tubbo dance gracefully. Temptations were real I tell ya.

The smell hit him as soon as he walked in to the 'dorms', you couldn't even describe it in words. All the rat shit, piss, mould.. Ranboo didn't feel like getting into details too badly. He made another mental note to change these up because by now he smelled just the same as the rooms. Not.Good. And as he finished gaging for the third time, he skeptically lay down on the bed. His only actual thought being: EUGHEWEWEWEW EWWWWWW. Instantly his head felt the hardness and rocky texture of the 'mattress' he knew I'd be a long night.

/\3rd PERSON TUBBO BBY POV BC IM DONE WITH WRITING ABT GROSS ROOMS😷/\

The princes room is spectacular! It's something I'd dream of. Speaking more of this room, the closet is massive! I did however clean green clothing off the floor earlier. I pondered if the prince would let me try on his outfits. Maybe he wouldn't mind right? After checking out this whole house-room I found out there's an on suite and a balcony! I spent a few minutes enjoying the view and it was splendid. A bee even came up to me buzzing around. We watched the sky for a second with all the stars and late night summer weather. I wanted to bring the bee with me, but I didn't think the Prince would be impressed. When I had gotten back inside I looked at the bathroom more closely practically inspecting it. I had no reason to, just everything here was so beautifully made I took a deeper look. I kept remembering I'm not visiting and this is mine, my mind still exploded every time. My only one word description for the bathroom was: Shiny. The third time I had realized everything was mine for the time being, I was imagining taking a hot bath. By the way did I mention this bathroom was not only the size of my dorms, but also had a bath, a shower, plus jets in the bath and like a bijilion sinks. (SIDE NOTE: THEY HAVE MOSLTY MODERN ITEMS BUT NOT PHONES, RADIOS, APPLE ANYTHING, BUT THEY HAVE LIKE JETS IN A TUB OR AN OLD TELEPHONE ff1997;3) I also noticed the record player in the backside of his room through the peek of the door with an open cabinet full of discs beside it. The bed itself was massive on the top left corner of the room, king sized with those magical posters with the privacy curtain. The way Toby's life flipped was honestly just breath-taking as a matter of fact it was lung-taking! After his peaceful bath Tubbo wanted to check out the discs more. Before that thought, he wanted to look more in the large closet. His first mindset entering the closet was how many kids there are here- (/j). His first mindset entering the area was: BEE'S! Hence Tubbo searches for anything with any form of bee on it. All of this still felt surreal to Tubbo. Aside from the dreaminess about any and almost every aspect of this, he spent his time; a solid 1 hour and maybe thirty minutes too, searching for anything semi-bee related in a giant Barbie closet.
As Tubbo tried on the see if the overalls and white tee would fit right, Ranboo was cleaning for the fifth day in a row. He admit it was getting tiring and he wanted to either shoot him self or run away. Tubbo quickly fell in love with the outfit, it had black overalls with bee imprints on the front pocket and a few cuts in the leg. The shirt was a bit cropped and had no design. The clip from yesterday was in the same spot. Tubbo almost added makeup, but he fought against it with it might be too feminine, his general body type was very minuscule and fragile, although he was strong. He didn't know how to do facial makeup anyways. He would've had to ask and that wouldn't be so fun. The clip also made it so he wouldn't have to wear a crown, he could have an excuse later of anyone asks. The uncertainties about the whole situation was unreal. Yesterday everyone (but the maids + Ranboo) had a sort of day off. With the whole 'new prince' thing the kind have everyone a bit of a break. Meaning Tubbo had no idea what to do, should he just chillax? Or maybe do some Prince shit? Oh who is he fooling he has no idea what royalty do on a daily basis. At that time he registered he could see Nikki! After not being able to speak to her with the whole charade going on, he might have the chance! More or less he was right, after asking the king for permission to leave the castle and go see his friend, he was granted access. The catch was he had a guard with him at all time.
Bee boy didn't really mind though. He found it kind of cool that he was important enough in his situation by not even being blood prince but having a protector. That or they think he's weak & needs protection because he might break in half without supervision. The walk to Nikkis place was peaceful, it's very calm outside. The garden trees and pathway out of the castle to the gates is beautiful. Another bee buzzed to him as well! He named the bee, 'Benson' a very British title, as he is. Along with Nikki and their childhood friend Wilbur.