Twenty-nine |Awake

•••ANGELICA•••

Someone is holding my hand and that's a statement. My head hurts very fucking much that's also a statement.

I can hear only a fucking beeping that is getting on my fucking nerves.

I slowly opened my eyes just to be met by darkness. Well that's progress. I wen from dark to dark. 

I tried to look around. Machines next to me, person next to me.

I tried to make up what person is next to me since I was in fucking darkness and couldn't see a shit.

Who could be holding my hand and lay their head next to my stomach?

Who it could be?

I'm asking like Dora.

But it really took me some time. It was Angel cause I don't have anyone else who would be doing this right now.

I tried to get to what happened before but my memories are foggy. I lifted my hand to his hair. He was sleeping peacefully.

My hand ran though his hair.

"Angel?" My voice sounded like Roz from Monsters inc.

Fucking fabulous.

His head shot up as he probably looked at me. He pulled out his phone and turned it on.

"Angelica?" He asked looking at me.

"No I'm Virgin Mary." I said.

He sigh as he looked for lamp. He turned it on. I was connected to millions of wires.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered looking into my eyes.

I could see worry in them.

"You can't loose me cause I'm like fucking Batman I always come back." I said.

He chuckled as he pulled his chair closer to my bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

Like I said memory is foggy.

"What do you remember?" He asked.

"Well me being shot by some Russian guy and my brother unconscious along with yours and I don't know how I got here." I said.

"Your brother is still unconscious cause they drugged them and explosion happened right after you got out of building. And I was almost with you but was thrown back." Angel said.

"I guess throw it back has a whole new meaning." I mumbled.

He gave me a look.

"Okay I will stop. Can you please bring me a water cause I sound like a fucking Batman when he is in his suit." I said.

He nodded and stood up from chair. Angel came back with water and helped me sit up to drink it.

"I will go find a doctor." Angel said and I nodded.

I lay back down. My headache was bad. Worse then fucking hangover.

Doctor came in and started to ask questions.

"Hello Mrs. De Luca how are you feeling today?" He asked.

"Like I've been shot and then thrown somewhere by explosion." I stated the obvious reason why I'm fucking there in a first place.

He nodded.

"Do you feel any pain?" He asked once again.

Is he for real?
Who gave this guy a medical degree?