Sparda and Winchester

[scene: Vale]

(Y/n) and Dean was in Vale hanging out, as they was no jobs that needed to be done so, they both went into Vale for the day. Both then got out of Dean's car.

(Y/n): I have to say your family has good taste when it comes to vehicles.

Dean: Yeah, baby has been in my family for generations. Also I can say the same about you and your demonic weapons.

(Y/n): Well most of the weapons were made form demons I have defeated, also I few I found laying around.

The two has walked around and did what two hunters of the supernatural do. Getting supplies for weapons.

Dean: (getting bullets) I still don't know how you fire those demonic guns you have.

(Y/n): Practises, make sure you get shotgun shells, Doom needs more.

Dean: The amount of ammunition he goes through.

(Y/n): Well he's either, blasting, cutting, ripping or bashing Demons heads off.

Dean: Yeah, I even saw him tore the wings of a few angels.

(Y/n): Oh that reminds me, Me and Doom are playing to pudge the demon realm, what in?

Dean: Do you even have to ask?

(Y/n): Good point.

(Y/n)'s phone rings

(Y/n): Give me a sec *answers his phone* Hello... Oh hi mum... Bayonetta... again... Oh that would help with that... Yeah me and Dean are just finishing getting the things, so we are just hanging out in Vale... Okay bye mum.

Dean: Summer?

(Y/n): Yeah, mum just told me Bayonetta, just went back in time again

Dean: What's with Bayonetta and time travel

(Y/n): beats me, anyway she went back to see if there anything she can find about the orbs in the past.

Dean: Well let's hope she can find something. Alright that everything. Now it time.

(Y/n): Yeah
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n) & Dean: Arcade!