Chapter 41

I woke up to my alarm clock feeling exhausted from the lack of sleep

I lay there with my eyes close thinking for a second. Should I turn the alarm off and go back to sleep or get up and start getting ready? 

I obviously choose the correct decision by pressing snooze and falling back to sleep but I forgot to put a snooze button on Luca as he opens the door and walk to the side of my bed shaking me.

"Wake up before you get late." He whispers half asleep himself.

Can't we just skip today and go tomorrow.

"No go away, just 10 more minutes." I groan turning the other way but he doesn't leave my side continuously shaking my arm.

"Wake up,before I call Matteo to wake you." He threatens causing my eyes to fly open as I jump of the bed.

"I'm up just don't call him please." I beg remembering the last time he woke me up by screaming in my ear.

"Wow I was about to go get the bucket of water but you look wide awake now." He teases causing me to look at him unimpressed.

He laughs leaving my room for me to get ready as I sigh grabbing my towel to take a shower and get changed.

I go towards the clothes and pick them up as I choose to wear a white jumper top and trousers with my white converse

I turn on my straightener and decide to straighten my hair before school.

I leave my room running down the stair to all the commotion.

When suddenly, I trip and roll down the stairs hitting someone which causes them to fall with me.

Oops.

We both fall but my fall is cushioned by the person under me.

We make it to the bottom stair as I hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Oww." I groan as I slowly get up.

"OW I broke your fall I should be the one saying owe." Nikolo shouts at me as he rubs his head.

Well now I know who saved me.

"Your so dramatic I didn't hurt you that bad." I say as he becomes more irritated.

"God your so annoying." He growls and I could literally see the smoke leaving his ears from anger.

"What happened to you both?" Valentino questions as he steps around us.

"This idiot fell down the stair taking me with her." Nikolo grumbles slowly getting up.

"Are you both okay?" Angelo quizzed as concern laced his voice.

"Yeah, we are fine." I reassure him getting up as I'm the only one on the floor now.

"Speak for yourself." Nikolo grumbles brushing his shoulders off.