𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

• • •

"Where is Eva- Ellie?"

I mutter trudging out of the shower and into the kitchen to swig some milk. I sigh at the refreshing taste before turning to face Ronan and shutting the fridge.

"I don't know." He shrugs.

She was here before I got in the shower and thinking back to it, it did look like she was going out. I didn't question it though as I was rushing to get ready for practice as Ronan was waiting. Confused I question, "Did she say where she was going?"

He hums before mumbling, "Something about a scan." Shrugging a shoulder he walks past me to pack his bag that is on the couch.

I feel my eyes widen, "It's today!"

He doesn't say anything and continues to pack. I feel my eyes dart to the clock, 9:50, Shit. Not bothering to say anything else I rush to my room and quickly dry myself. Hopping around I'm quick to pull up my jeans, grabbing a hoodie I race towards the table where my keys are. Shrugging the hoodie over my head, I shake my hair and shove on my shoes before turning to Ronan.

"Wish me luck." I rush out in one breath reaching for the front door.

"Your gonna need it." He snickers.

"She angry?" I question.

I didn't actually mean I would miss the scan. I just wanted to piss her off and boy did I do that. I wouldn't miss it for the world and I thought she would know that deep down but I guess not. Now things are worse then they have ever been.

I mean, I almost kissed her and not in a lust hate infused state of mind. Instead she looked gorgeous and I found myself just wanting to because I could. I mean, what the fuck?

Not happening.

Since then she has been another breed of hostile. It reminds me of how she acted straight after what happened 2 years ago.

He shakes his head, "She looked upset. Really upset."

Something tugs at my heart and I curse myself. Pissed off with myself I don't say anything else and continue to rush down to my truck. How the fuck did she get there then? I still have the keys and not because I don't want her to have them.

I genuinely fear she is going to get pulled over for driving a stolen car. I don't know her mom but from the sounds of things she has done before I wouldn't put it past her. Hopping in my truck I'm quick to back out and onto the road.