21

I came home after a long day in school, dropping off my bag and rushing into the bathroom. I knew I had to look the best for my date. I didnt want to make bad impression on Louis.

I spent there a lot of time, taking care of everything that I needed. I noticed a little change in the mirror when I was putting my new clothes on, a little bump could be seen. It couldn't be seen when I had my clothes on but I noticed it when I was naked.

I smiled, putting on my t-shirt, grabbing the necklace Louis gave me and fastening it around my neck. After that I just prepared something to take to his place, waiting for him in the kitchen. It was 4.57p.m.

"He should be here any minute." I said to myself.

I sat down on the chair, opening my phone,  just staring on the screen. I was waiting for him to call me or send a message but that didn't happen.

I kept sitting there like this for around 20minutes. I began to feel stressed, thinking something bad had happened to him. I stood up, beginning to pace the room nervously.

I swear I even whined a couple times, I was becoming seriously worried when the doorbell rang.

I quickly ran towards the door, opening them with so much force.
Hard stone dropped from my heart when I saw it was Louis.

"He-. What's going on?" his expression changed into worried one as well.

"I was worried about you." I mumbled quietly.

"Oh, I am sorry, the traffic was bad on my way here." he explained.

"Okay, I- I will just grab my things." I ran back into the kitchen, grabbing my bag and phone. I slipped on one of my jackets and shoes, turning the lights off and locking the door.

Louis took my things from me, putting them into the trunk before sitting into the driver's seat.

"Seatbelt on?" he asked.

"Yes." I nodded, feeling his strong scent in my nostrils.

"I hope you haven't eaten dinner yet."

"No, but it wouldn't matter, I am always hungry." I chuckled nervously.

"That's normal, you will eat even more as the time will go. The baby will need a lot of food to grow." he said with smile playing on his lips.

"I- won't I look stupid with the bump?" I bit my lip, trying to imagine myself with huge pregnancy belly. What if Louis won't like me anymore?

"I won't stop liking you." he said.

"Can you read minds?"

"No, I can't. I just heard your thoughts again." yeah, that's not weird at all.

"You can hear my thoughts?"

"Sometimes." he glanced at me quickly.

The journey to Louis' place was alright, Louis kept himself focused on the road and I had some time to think.

I was wondering what we will do. We could watch a movie, bake or... I don't know. We could do lot of stuff.

Suddenly the car stopped and I realized we were in front of his flat house.

"Go towards the entrance door, I will just grab your things from the trunk." he encouraged me.

"Thank you." I left the car, going in the direction of the door.

•••
Louis turned on the light in the doorway, putting my things down.

"Give me your jacket." he took it from me, putting it into the wardrobe.

I picked up my bag from the ground and he led us into the flat, relieving a living room. I haven't got the chance to look around the last time I was here.

"Let's go into the kitchen, the food should be ready now." he nudged my arm, waiting for me to follow his steps.

As soon as I stepped into the kitchen some wonderful smell hit my nose.
I breathed in sharply because I really liked that smell.

"What are you making?"

"Salmon with potatoes in my special marinade." I licked my lips hungrily, it smelled really good.

"Sit down, I will bring it to the table." he announced while taking it out from the oven.

It even looked delicious!
I couldn't believe Louis made this. I didn't think of him as a person who would cook. Don't get me wrong!

I picked up my fork, digging into my portion as soon as I could.

"Yum." the taste!
"I am happy you like it."

"I really do." I shoved another bite into my mouth. I was trying to not eat so fast but it was hard. I really wanted that delicious food in my mouth.

When we finished eating I wanted to help Louis load the dishwasher but he wouldnt let me.

So I went to sit down onto the couch in the living room.

He came in with some water, taking a place next to me.

"So what do you feel like doing? Wanna watch a movie?" he asked. I thought he had plans?

"Well, yeah, sure." Louis put on some movie he had on his flash disk.

It wasn't really entertaining to me though.
I glanced at him, seeing he was quite eaten up in the movie. I wanted to feel him close again so I carefully laid my head down onto his shoulder.

I kept waiting for some reaction but I didn't receive one.

Why wouldn't he just- I don't know, cuddle me? I wanted to cuddle.

In the end I got up from the couch, excusing myself to go to a bathroom. I kept wondering if there was something that would keep him more distant from me than the last time. I didn't find anything.

I checked myself in the mirror before I came back, seeing that Louis had stopped the movie.

"Wanna cuddle?" he asked.

I blushed deep shade of pink, nodding sheepishly while biting on my bottom lip.

"Come here then." he opened his arms for me. I came up to him just like a good puppy to his owner.

Louis let me lie down on his chest while his hands kept going through my hair. Ahh, yeah. That's what I needed, I purred into his chest.

"You look really nice in this fit by the way." he whispered into my ear, his hand slowly slipping away from my hair, making it's way down my body.

——————————————————————————

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜