𝟖𝟒

a/n: Lottie's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑━═☆

"And we got those mini little cupcakes that taste like heaven," Serena said, sighing dreamily, "Best week and a half of my life. He just treated the whole thing as a casual trip or whatever but yes, it was perfect."

Charlotte smiled, stamping another letter of Caroline's as the blonde commented, "Okay but like, petition for all guys to be like Alec. Drama-free and pays for trips."

"Yeah and doesn't do relationships but somehow was born for it," She huffed out before retracting, "I am not complaining though. I like casual. I can do casual."

"Yes, you and casual are soulmates," Charlotte nodded, in support.

The Forbes turned to Elena, asking, "Stamp, please," She tore it off and gave it to her, "Thank you."

"You don't have to pretend to be nice to me," Elena sighed, stating, "I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted."

Serena raised her eyebrows, feigning offense, "Wait, so my romantic stories are not entertaining you enough?"

Elena rolled her eyes at that, sighing heavily. She was secretly thankful that Serena got back when she did. Out of everyone Elena knew, Serena was the only one she could actually look at and not be overwhelmed with guilt, considering she was away when everything went down.

"You two are not writing anything?" Caroline asked the Bernard girls as they both shrugged.

"I don't have any family other than miss Charlotte right here...well, I do. I just don't think I want my mom to be there when I am graduating," Serena claimed, folding her arms over the table, "Plus, Lina and Angie have made some very generous donations to my bank account. So I have got it covered from here."

"Same. My heroes," Charlotte sighed, placing a hand on her chest dramatically.

"How are you already done?" The Forbes turned to Elena, "I'm only on my second batch."

She held up a single letter, revealing, "We have family friends in Denver. Other than that, no one cares that I'm graduating and, to be honest, neither do I."

Caroline rolled her eyes, dismissing, "I know that's how you feel now, but once you get through this hating Katherine phase—"