XV

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana
A Week Later

"Guhl what's up with you?" Veah asks me while rummaging through my fridge.

"Ain't nun wit wrong wit me." I say stabbing the broccoli I was eating.

"Yes you is. What that food do to you?" She looks back at me with a worried expression.

"I'm coolin whatchu mean." I say with a stank face.

"Mhm."

"Bestieeee!!!" Dee yells from the front door.

"Hey DeeDee." Veah winks at her making me throw up in my mouth.

"Hey Nev." Dee responds in a soft voice making me roll my eyes.

"Stop.. whatever that was. Wasn't you gone tell me something Dee?"

"Oh yea, shit, my bad. Guess what?" She plops down on the chair next to me.

"What?"

"I might be an auntie." She cheeses and I frown.

"Oh I'm so happy for you best." I force a smile.

"Well I mean, he taking the DNA test soon, then we'll know."

"Ohh" I nod.

"I hope so, I've always wanted Amari to have a child so I can spoil it."

"We ain't been to a block party in a minute, y'all tryna go to the one at Jamar's?" I change the subject.

"Jamar?" Veah asks.

"You know Jamar. Tall, dreads, nice Dodge, fucked up credit score, ugly ass gold caps on his teeth, kicked that pregnant teacher in the belly in 4th grade, used to fuck with Sherietha, stabbed that blind lady at Walmart?"

"Oh yeah, Jamalllll." She nods.

"Y'all goin?" I ask again.

"Fasho." Veah says.

"Mhmm." Dee agrees.

"Who car we takin?" She asks.

"Mines been through too much this week." I shrug.

We both look at Veah and she smacks her teeth.

"Thank you sissy." I blow her a kiss and she mugs me.

I go upstairs to get ready before the party. They use the downstairs bathroom.

I shower, wax, exfoliate, use my acne wash, glow serum and moisturizer. The whole skincare routine.

I have a black to blue ombre loose wavy wig installed and matching black and blue nails.

I spray my perfume on top of my baby oil before I put on my outfit. I put on a Alexander Wang Metallic Silver crop top, Air Jordan 11's Metallic Silver sneakers, and ripped black jeans with holes on the back right under my ass.

I put on my wispy 3D mink lashes, hoops, and hella clear lip gloss with brown liner.

"Damn. I be forgetting I'm really that bitch." I say admiring myself in the mirror.

"We ready to leave yo ass!" Yeah yells from downstairs.

Shit, I really forgot why I was getting dressed. Forgot they was even here.

At The Party

All facts, nigga, know what I'm sayin', no rap cap (Metro)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I got a bad bitch in my penthouse right now (right now)
She got on a poochie gown, ready to get piped down (piped down)
I stash nine hundred thou' in case I get a dark cloud (cloud)
No way we goin' down, money stretch a thousand miles (thousand miles)
Them bitches on the south (south)
I got ten carats on my finger, this shit cost a house (bling)
My shorty say "You too much for me, Im like, "baby how?" (Baby how?)
You wavy, too turned up and rich, ain't got no kids or spouse (spouse)
And crazy, boss up a lil' bitch, I pushed then kick her out (kick her out)

Poochie Gown by Gunna playing through the speakers.

I drank out out of my double cup as I scoped the room.

I spot Jamal and he waves me over. I suck my teeth and go over there.

"Lasiah, ian seen you since 7th grade. You still fine." He licks his lips and I smile a lil.

"And you glew up. Look atchu." I say honestly.

"I mean a nigga did come up or whatever." He adjusts his chain.

Hoe alert ‼️🚨

"Gimme yo phone." I hold my hand out.

He hands it to me and I type my number in, saving myself as 'Ecstasy💙' before handing it back to him.

"I'mma fuck witchu later." I dap him up and leave.

I go outside and sit on the porch watching some nigga get jumped.

"Somebody should prolly help him." I mumble.

"Get up, we finna fight." I hear behind me.

I look and see Shauna mugging me. Me and her usually always beefin, so shit say less. I put my hair up and we go into the middle of the street.

"I been meaning to get my ones with you bitch." I say taking my stance.

She tries to punch me but I dodge it. While she's regaining her stance I punch her and it actually lands 🤭

I grab her neck and start beating her ass as she pulls my ponytail loose.

"LET MY HAIR GO!" I scream.

She falls down and I fall on top of her cuz she was holding my hair.

I sit up and hit her face repeatedly until another girl runs up on me.

She pulls me off of Shauna and I punch her jaw. I start banging her head on a random car but Shuana comes from behind and starts hitting the back of my head.

Dee and Veah come outside the house to watch but when they see it's me they run to help. Veah swings Shuana to the ground and sends blows straight to her face.

Dee comes and holds down the girl that jumped in and I punch her in the chest then Dee shoves her to the ground.

I go over to Shuana and stomp on her head and Dee and Veah kick her.

Once we stop we realize how many people were fighting. It's like 7 other fights happening.

Worldstar finna have a blast with this one.

I hear sirens and I run to the car. Somebody pushes me and I fall.

"BITCH!" I yell while getting up.

I catch up to Dee and Veah at the car and we speed away.