you catch her cheating on you (requested)

Your hands shook from the excitement you were feeling that only grows with every step that you take.

The hotel room she's in is just a couple away and you can't help but wonder how she'll react when she opens the door to find you standing there.

The girls helped you set everything up.

You wanted to keep your visit a surprise and they promised they wouldn't tell Sana anything, despite wanting to many times over the last few weeks because of how much she constantly complains that she's missing you terribly.

You fixed your bag that was over your shoulder and took a deep breath as you stood outside her door.

Your heart was pounding against your chest as you remembered how long it's been since you last saw each other.

It felt like forever ago that you kissed her goodbye at the airport and watched her take off on the plane as she and the girls went to live out their dreams for the thousands of excited fans that would be seeing them.

You know for a fact that she'll be so happy to see you.

You might even see her shed a few tears.

But she wouldn't be alone on that.

You've missed being wrapped in her arms. You know as soon as she's holding you, you'll be bursting into tears from how much you've been missing her.

You knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for her to answer and when she did, the look on her face was the opposite of what you expected to see.

"Y/N!" She gasped, her eyes wider than you've ever seen before. "Hey, babe. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to surprise you, obviously." You chuckled and watched as she bit her lip. "Are you going to let me in?"

"Can you give me a minute? I was just changing." She nervously spoke.

Something wasn't right. You could feel it in your heart and see it in her eyes. She was hiding something from you. She was being dishonest.

"Sana? What's going on?"

Before she could say anything, you heard another voice come from inside the room.

It didn't belong to any of the girls, that was for certain.

You met with them all downstairs when you first arrived, instantly brought into big hugs by all eight of them and they refused to let you go for a minute or two.

She turned her head to look back at whoever was in her hotel room and when she did, you took the opportunity to push the door open a little more.

You walked inside and came face to face with someone you didn't recognize.

She was covered up with the sheets on the bed, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as to why you were staring between her and Sana in shock as tears began to blur your vision.

"I can explain, y/n." Sana softly said as she put her hand on your arm.

You wanted to have this discussion with her but not in front of the girl your girlfriend just cheated on you with.

"Get out!" You yelled and nodded toward the door.

The girl instantly got out of bed and pulled her clothes on before grabbing her things and rushing out of the hotel room.

As soon as the door closed, you folded your arms over your chest and gazed at Sana in disbelief and disappointment.

"Please hear me out, baby." She spoke softly and reached out to take your hand, only for you to push her away.

"Don't!" You yelled. "I can't believe you!"

She lowered her head, only for you to shake her head.

"No, look at me." You said as you clenched your jaw. "You cheated on me!? How could you do something like that, Sana?"

"I'm sorry." She said as her eyes filled with tears. "I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it but I just got so lonely and-"

"Don't give me that, Sana. When you're lonely, you call me or facetime me or hang out with the girls. Not bring some other girl to your hotel room to hook up with!"

She hung her head in shame as the tears fell down your cheeks.

"I came out here to surprise you! The girls were talking about how much you missed me and thought you'd be happy to have me here."

"I am, baby."

"Don't call me that!" You yelled before shaking your head in disbelief. "I'm going back home. I'm packing my things and I'm moving out. By the time this tour finishes, don't you dare go home and expect to find me or my stuff there. Because I'm leaving. I'm done!"

You opened the door and stormed out into the hall, only for Sana to catch up to you and throw her arms around you.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Let go of me, Sana."

"No. I don't want to lose you." She sniffled. "I love you so much."

"Yet, you slept with another girl, Sana. How can you say that you love me when you broke my heart and betrayed me this way? People don't do that to people they love."

You turned around and she stared at you in sadness, her bottom lip trembling.

"What am I supposed to do without you?" She cried, longing to hold you in her arms.

But her tears fell even more as it sank in that she couldn't do that.  She couldn't hold you in her arms. She never will again.

"Go find your other girl. I'm sure you'll be very happy together." You said as you clenched your jaw in anger before turning around and getting into the elevator, where you broke down and swore that you'd never turn back to look at her again.