50

"Do you think it's possible? That I'm really the daughter of a Goddess?" Layla looks at me with what I can only assume is hope in her eyes.

"Have you met me? A Goddesses personal warrior sent here to be a tool to end a supernatural war." I laugh.

"Of course I think it's possible. In fact, after that display" I point up to the sky "I think it's true."

It would definitely explain a lot. I've always had a theory that her mother must have been a witch, or some sort of powerful being. Not once did I ever think of the possibility that she's the daughter of a Goddess.

"This is amazing! We have a Goddesses warrior, a white wolf and a Goddesses daughter in our pack!" Talia giggles.

"Well technically I'm not a part of this pack, or any pack actually." Layla states.

Talia pouts and leans back in her chair. KC walks up behind her and places a kiss on top of her head as he wraps his arms around her.

I grab layla by the shoulder and turn her towards me "But you could be."

Uncertainty crosses her face followed by hope. I know she's always wanted to be in a pack, but she'd never really admit it. Packs don't take in rogues, no matter why they were rogues. I always thought it was messed up. Especially for people in her position that were born rogues.

"Really?" Her eyes light up as she asks me.

"Of course LaLa, you're family to me. My pack is your pack." I tell her as I pull her into a hug.

She whispers in my ear "Thank you."

'Love are you sure this is a good idea? She's a rogue. What will my pack think if I let her join?' Zane links me.

I let go of Layla and turn to face him.

'They'll think their Lunas sister join the pack. That's all there is to it. If you won't accept her, then you don't accept me.' I link him back.

I hear him sigh through the link 'You know I'll do whatever you want. I'll accept her into the pack.'

I walk over to him and pull him into a hug and give him a kiss. 'Thank you.'

He kisses me back 'I'd do anything for you.'

'I know.' I tell him as I smile up at him.

"Ahh-hhmmm." Felix clears his throat and me and Zane pull apart.

I can feel the heat in my cheeks as I blush. I try to pull away but Zane only let's me turn around, but keeps me in his arms.

"Layla do you want to join this pack?" Zane asks her.

She nods her head quickly "Yes, of course I do."

Zane gives a short laugh "Well then, would you like to join tonight?"

Layla looks taken back by the question. I don't think she expected it to be so easy, or so soon. She quickly replaces the look with determination as she nods her head "Yes."

"Alright, follow me to my office." Zane starts to go inside but stops when he sees everyone hugging Layla and giving her well-wishes.

'Are you coming with us my love?' He links.

'Of course.' I smile over at him. 'I wouldn't miss this for anything.'

"Goodnight!" KC and Talia call out as the head inside.