- ; [ 023 ]

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 200+ FOLLOWERS AAAAAAAAAAA
(つ≧▽≦)つ

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 200+ FOLLOWERS AAAAAAAAAAA(つ≧▽≦)つ

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"My lady, a journalist by the name of Johnson is asking for an audience."

"Hm, Johnson..." Placing a hand to your chin, you grin. "Let him in, I'll answer a few questions."

The doors open at your approval, revealing a nervous looking man with a notebook and a pen.

He looks adorable, like a cute bunny hopping into a lion's den.

"Lovely evening, is it not? let's head the courtyard for the interview instead so we can enjoy the weather. follow me." standing from your seat, you gesture to the spot beside you, implying that you'd prefer if he walked alongside you and not behind you.

"I believe the maids have already prepared a light meal given that I usually have tea break along this time." adding to your previous sentence, you continue to lead him outside.

You give the nearby butlers a specific look, asking them to clear out anyone currently working in the courtyard to give both you and the gentleman privacy.

They do as you silently asked, leaving the hallway without a sound to assure away the gardeners and such.

"So, how long have you been working as a journalist? I heard it's a rather taxing job but pays quite high."

He finally decides to speak, "It is hard, but if it means I could help my younger sister and assist her in achieving her dreams" he's fully honest, eyes glaring into the floor with determination as he grips his notebook tighter.

You smile, "That so? I have someone in my life who's dreams I want to protect as well."

The sun is warm on your skin as you step out, the soles of your shoe tap against the concrete as the maids lined up by the pavement bow in courtesy to welcome both you and the man before leaving.

"Make yourself comfortable." You gesture to the seat across from yours before sitting down yourself.

"I heard there was a dispute between the concubine of the Emperor and the Empress just yesterday. Is there anything you'd like to say about that?" He's suddenly quick to the point, pen clicked open as he stares straight at you.

You chuckle at the sudden disappearance of his puppy demeanor, "Let me start with this; The Empress is not the jealous wife everyone assumes she is. She works hard for the Empire and avoids conflict at all costs."

"How could you be so sure of that?"

'ah, so Navier really wasn't lying when she said her reputation wasn't too good amongst the commoners.'