S2, E22

So, just a heads up for the next chapter I'm gonna kind of speed things through the fight of All Might v. Bakugo and Midoriya because I know you really came for the Satoru v (Y/n) fight. May or may not make it emotional hehe :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The fifth match, the exam with Team Uraraka and Aoyama against Thirteen, is in its final stages...'

"We were so close!" Uraraka exclaimed, as she and Aoyama were holding onto the metal bar and the hero was trying to drag them back using their quirk.

"Oh, no, I won't let you get away!" Thirteen said.

'This isn't good. We'll get caught! Think! Think about how to get out of this! Think! What would (Y/n)-chan do in a time like this...?' The girl thought.

"Hey." Aoyama called out.

"Hold on! Right now, I'm—"

"You were thinking about what Gojo (Y/n) would do weren't you?" He said, which made the girl look at him, "Do you...like her?"

The male's words echoed in her head, realizing what he said, and her eyes slowly growing wider, before a blush spread across her face. Uraraka let go of the metal bar to hold her face, which shocked her once she was being dragged backwards. 

Thirteen immediately stopped their quirk in order to not kill the girl.

"You should not fight on your opponent's field but on your own field, see?"

The brown haired girl let out a breath and threw a punch, making the hero dodge, before grabbing their arm and making them land on the floor.

"What?" The hero said, about to grab them.

"Whee!" Aoyama said, using his navel laser to head towards them, "...and catch!" He grabbed their arm.

The teen girl grabbed the cuffs and put them on the hero, 'What I learned with Gunhead just happened to come in handy right now!' She thought.

 -3rd POV-

The alarm went off.

"Team Aoyama and Uraraka have passed!"

"Nice judgement, Uraraka! I can't believe she thought to use her opponent's power to get in close!" Midoriya said.

(Y/n) grinned, "I would've done the same if I was in her situation." She said.

"Ribbit..." Tsuyu croaked, "To me, it looked like Ochaco just happened to let go, though..."

"Really?" The other two said.

"Yes. I wonder what she was talking about with Aoyama right before she let go?"

"Who knows? We can't hear what they're saying over here." The green haired male said.

The door soon opened, revealing Momo and Iida.

"Uraraka passed, huh? I don't expect any less." The class president said.

"Congrats to you and Yaoyorozu, too!" Midoriya said.

"Ribbit!"

The two looked at them and nodded with a smile.

"Thanks, Midoriya." Iida said.

"Wifey! I'm so proud! I knew you could do it!" The white haired girl said, fake crying and holding her hand.