19

JUNGKOOK POV:

I sat on my bed and checked the time. Just few more minutes and y/n will be here. Finally I can have her but why am I not happy? Why do I have a guilty feeling? I don't want to do this to her. Going against her will and fu*king her I don't want this. I want her to fight with me as always she does. I will give up if she fights with me. As I was thinking someone knocked on the door and I realised it's y/n.

'Come in.'

I said. She came in hesitantly clutching onto her short dress. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. I eyed her up and down. She looked very sexy and hot. I licked my lips while looking at her. I can feel my member growing hard. I took steps towards her.

'So finally you are here.'

I asked titling my head to a side and smirking But inside I just want her to stop me. Prove me wrong y/n. Prove me that you won't give up this easily. I don't wanna force you but I don't wanna give in too. I have more love towards my ego. Please do something so that this night will be peace. I don't wanna force you .. Do something.

I took more steps towards her hoping that she will stop me. But she didn't. I towered her and I can already smell her scent. I love her scent. It's hypnotic to my senses. I ran my hands through her hair gently and tucked her hair behind her ear. I leaned in and whispered in her ear

'Are you ready baby girl?'

I wanted her to push me but she was standing still. Is he really giving up like this ? Y/n l thought you are a very strong girl, you fight for your innocence but why are you proving my thoughts about you wrong. Prove me that you are still a strong fighter. Prove me that you are the same girl who dared to slap me infront of everyone and never gave up. I cupped her right cheek and and lifted her face to look at me. She was beautiful. Y/n if you won't stop now then I won't be able to control myself. I don't wanna feel guilty. Please do something.

I leaned in to kiss her praying every second that she will dodge and stop me. My lips almost touched hers when she said something that stopped my movements.

'Touch me and I will make sure you won't have me tonight.'

She warned me . Infact I felt happy inside that she finally decided to stop me. A smile crept on my lips but I was fast enough to stop smiling and took a step back looking at her. I felt proud that she is not giving herself in like this. I was happy that she wasn't letting me touch her.

If you may wonder why I'm happy when she is not letting me touch her while I want to ruin her then it's because, yes I want to take her innocence but not like this. I want her to give in herself not me threatening her. All these months being with her I learnt that she is a very strong and independent girl.

Somehow I liked that personality. She is not a weak girl as I expected. She never let me touch her even though she knew I m a dangerous person. She always stood up for herself. And I loved her personality. That's the reason I don't want to force her. But I can't really tell her my feelings. I should let her believe that I m a very dangerous person so that she will finally regret slapping me. As I thought at first to make her life hell I will do it. I m not backing off. But not like this forcing her to sleep with me. I have my ways to torture her in other ways too.

I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. My heart clenched seeing her weak state. I should be happy right for making her cry. Then why I'm feeling sad. Get out of your thoughts jungkook.

'We had a deal princess.'

'I m not giving up my pride to a monster like you. I would rather die than letting you ruin me.'

When she called me a monster i got very angry. Why isn't she realising that I don't want this to happen either? No jungkook what she is thinking is right. Make her believe that you are a monster so that she will be afraid of you and finally regret slapping you.

'Then stop me. '

I said and took steps towards her. I really didn't wanted to force her but I also wanna see what she does to stop me. I wonder what plan she has on her mind. I took my steps very slowly so that she can make a move to stop me. Her eyes wandered around the room and then they landed on the flower vase on the table which is beside her. She took it in her hands and I was confused. What is she gonna do with it. Hit me ?

'Take one more step and I will kill you.'

She said making me laugh. Does she really think that she can win against me in physical strength. I smirked looking at her.

'Go on princess.'

I thought she would hit me but what she did was left me shocked. She banged the flower vase on the table making it into pieces and then she took one piece putting it on her wrist. My heart fastened thinking that she might hurt herself.

'Y/n throw that away.'

She wasn't moving at all.

'This is my order.'

I yelled but she wasn't listening to me. I got angry and went near her to take that piece from her hands. But she put a pressure on that indicating she will cut it.

'I will seriously cut myself if you move one step.'

I couldn't just wait and watch her doing it. So I moved quickly taking that broken sharp piece from her hand and throwing it away. I didn't realise that her right hand was cut (with which she was holding the piece ) while I was snatching the piece from her.

'Are you crazy?'

I yelled on top of my lungs at the thought of her hurting herself. My eyes went to her hand and I saw blood. I grabbed her hand and took her to my bed and made her sit. She wasn't listening to me and tried to pull herself from my grip.

'Stay still.'

I demanded gritting my teeth with a angry voice. She looked frightened and stayed still. I went to grab first aid box and came back and sat infront of her taking her hand.

'I can do it myself.'

She said but I ignored her. I took her hand and cleaned her wound. She hissed at the pain so I went gently. I wrapped her hand with a first aid band.

'Are you mad? Have you gone crazy? What if something had happened to you? How can you hurt yourself like this? '

I yelled at her which took her by surprise. But the question she asked me made me more surprise.

'Why do you care? Don't you want to see me in pain.'

She said making me surprised by my own actions. Yes why do I feel so worried about her. I should be happy that she was hurting. Then why am I helping her?

'Why?'

She asked bringing me back from my thoughts. Maybe I care about her but I can't let her know. I can't become weak infront of her. I should be a monster to her.

'I didnt do it because of you. I did it because of mirae. What about her if something happened to you? Did you even think about her before hurting yourself?'

I asked and she was taken back by my answer. She got up from the bed.

'I will go now. Thank you for this.'

She showed me her hand and went away.