Chapter 72: Mystery Guy

Athena's pov

The video comes to an end, making me smile. "Wait there's another cd" Leo puts it in waiting for it to load. His face comes up on the screen with Mia at my party. 

"We'll right now I'm probably drunk as fuck say hi Lucky"Lucky comes Into the camera view flipping off Leo. He walks away and bumps into me.

Leo got The Whole thing on video. Lucky was the mystery guy from my party.

Oh my god.

"Holy shit your mystery guy! " Adriano puts the pieces together looking at Lucky. "Mystery guys what the fuck?" Lucky looks confused "Basically when you bumped into me I froze and everything went blank. Adriano came and found me seeing only the back of your head. We tried looking for you after but you were already gone" I explain recalling the memories.

I knew I had seen his beautiful eyes somewhere else. "Oh my god that was your party. No way I was there because mom and dad forced me to go do something about seeing their friends I don't know."

"Do you think you would have broken up with Marco if you found him later that night?" Adriano asks, making me think.

"I don't think I would have broken up with Marco or at least not then. I was too attached. I think getting with Lucky after Marco was the best choice. Would we even be here right now if we were together from then?" So much would have been different.

Nothing would be the same. "I still can't believe you didn't recognize each other. How is that even possible?" Enzo says, taking another swing from his beer. "Oh my god look at these pictures Santo you're in them too" Mia looks at the photo album in the box.

She hands me the picture and I smile looking at it. Bianca is on my left and Santo is on my right, all three of us smiling at the camera. "Ew I look so young and scrawny" He looks at the picture putting a disgusted face. "I think you look adorable" Rory tells him

"Holy shit you guys even took pictures together" Leo hands me a few pictures of me and Lucky. I look at the back seeing the time stamps. 9:19 pm for starters how ironic the time is the date of my birthday but by this time I was also drunk to my ass. "I don't even remember these I was most likely too high to have any memory of that"

"The time says 9:19 and in the videos it showed at 9:00 Adriano and I finished our 4th bottle. I can't believe I don't remember that I actually don't remember anything until the hour before we were leaving only that there was a lot of weed, liquor and dancing" I look through the pictures of me and Lucky.

"That one has to be my favorite." It's of me and Lucky smiling looking into each other's eyes. "Oh my god thank you universe" I yell out laying my head in Lucky's lap. He looks at me weird now I have to explain "Okay basically I asked the universe  to give me a sign that I met my soulmate tonight even if it's not Marco, put them my way. They did exactly that. I might not remember it but there was physical evidence of it. We've been meant to be since my 16th birthday" I look into his eyes and they fill up with even more love. I didn't even think that was possible.

"Holy shit I need to know how drunk or high you all were to not remember this. That's so scary. This was 7 years ago. Now look at you guys" Enzo hands us a picture but it's not a regular picture, this one has Me, Lucky and Santo in it. Universe you really had my whole life planned out for me.

I knew to trust you 

"Daddy what is that?" Luciano says coming in with Gabriele and Gio crawling on the floor. Lucky picks up Gio, putting him on my lap sitting Luciano next to him. "This is me and Mommy and Santo on her 16th birthday" He shows Luciano who just stares at the picture holding it.