016.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

________________________________

I jumped as Rio ran into the room. I was eating ice cream and watching some kind of TV drama. Rio started having a panic attack making me sit my ice cream down, turned the tv off and ran towards him.

"Breathe baby, breathe." I caught him as he fell. He was crying and sweating. I held him between my legs, grabbed his hand and sung him a song.

I did breathing exercises with him calming him down a little bit. I shushed and rocked him holding his hand as I sung him a song.

"Bag Lady.. you gon hurt yo back.. dragging all them bags like that. I guess no one told you, all you must hold onto.. is you.. is you.. is you." I sung to him. His breathing got back normal.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"I thought I killed Malachi, but I didn't." Rio told me and I stopped.. kill?

"What you mean? Is he not dead?" I asked the obvious.

"Shut the hell up and put some clothes on, we gotta save smokey and man man."

"Dont be talking to me like that pussy, but okay." We got up off the ground and made our way to our room to change and stuff. He told me to wear all black while he gave me this black shiesty mask and he put on the matching one.

"You ready baby?" He asked me, I was nervous as fuck but Im here.

"Yeah girl, my crew lets roll." I told him as we walked out. He had the duffle bags and things and I had the keys.

When we got to the car I popped the trunk and he got everything situated I was in the car playing this song i dont know.

"You ready beloved?" Rio asked and I nodded holding up a glock he gave me.

"Gangnem said they on the way to the location but of course you just wanna look at your best as we kill this muhfucka." Rio had rolled his eyes pulling out of the drive way.

"Just in case, you saw how JT ass was lookin. I WOULD CRY." I expressed and he just turned up the music and we rode.

"Dont be nervous ma, i got you. you done been through it foreal, cant have you going through anymore." Rio caressed my thigh.

"Im fine stink." I put my hand on top of his.

"lets get this over with though."

to be continued hoe.

__________