Sevika • Anything For You (18+)

a/n i will. disappear.

wlw!

content warning: 18+, mature, smut, explicit sexual experience, cunnilingus

You shuffle nervously on the bed, goosebumps along exposed skin. The sheets are soft, the lights have been dimmed, and above all, you look...delicious.

Supple flesh is held together by elegant curls of ink, filling out over harsher, more defining areas of your outfit. The lingerie had been a gift from one of your friends, back when you and Sevika first got together, both as a joke and as a completely serious part of your relationship.

"She'll love it, trust me."

Truthfully, you're nervous. You'd never had the chance to explore your tastes like this before and had been embarrassed when you first put on the outfit. Just the sensation of the fabric on your skin made you shiver, but you didn't feel much different until you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

Oh.

Oh wow.

You love it, the way the black interrupts your skin, like strokes on a canvas. It reminds you of a painting.

Something pools in your stomach, thinking about Sevika's hands, and the sharp, hungry stare that she has sometimes. Her eyes would brand you, red hot and passionate as her hands roam your body, pushing and twisting and dominating the space. You can feel it, her fingers traveling across your navel, over your thighs, up your chest and across your neck. The hot and cold caress travels down, down, down, towards your—

Just then, the front door creaks open.

You squeak, taking one last look at yourself before crawling to the middle of the bed. Footsteps approach the bedroom as Sevika calls your name. You smile, because her voice is rough, but still carries your name with a kind of tenderness.

Wait.

Why are there two sets of footsteps?

"(Y/N), where are you?" a second voice croons.

Shit.

Oh shit.

Jinx?

You scramble to the edge of the bed where a robe lies waiting. You successfully grab the silk, but in your carelessness carry yourself too far forward, crashing onto the ground. Groaning, you roll over and try to regain your balance. By the time you do, footsteps are rushing to the door with urgency, both now calling your name.

"No wait!"

The door is thrown open, revealing two curious faces. However, when they see you on the floor, the silk robe only covering a sliver of your chest and leaving the rest of the outfit on full display, it quickly melts away. Your face flushes with heat, ears and cheeks tingling. Sevika and Jinx's mouths drop open.

"Stop looking! Stop! Oh my god..."

Your voice withers at the end, and you fold yourself into your lap, covering your face with your hands. You hear a resounding smack and Jinx's familiar screech before the door slams shut, both of them retreating down the hallway. Sighing, your body burns hot with embarrassment.

Faintly, Jinx cackles.

-

After agonizing and rolling around on the floor, you put on the robe properly and peek your head out of the room. Hallway absent, you exit and head to the living room but find no one. You head into the kitchen and see your partner seated at the kitchen table, sipping on a drink.