𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔

┏◚◚◚◚◚◚◚◚◚◚◚◚┓

✥-----------------✥---------------✥

There was a pin drop silence due to events that recently happened. 

Klaus was happy and angry that the truth has finally been revealed. 

Hayley was angry at the witches and was happy that her best friend could finally forgive her now. 

Rosaline was in a very big dilemma. She loved Achatius but after what happened she knew that Klaus didn't betray her. She was in shock but knew who she wants to be her forever. 

Achatius was confused about how to feel about this. He obviously didn't expect Rosaline to cry on his dead body forever. But now when everything seemed normal, it is all fucked up again. Now, he will have to compete with this stranger for Rosaline's love. 

Louis was baffled that her biological parents were sitting in front of him, he was a product of a conspiracy of some witches, his mom had a relationship with his biological father and he had a sister. 

Hope didn't know how to react to this whole situation, she had a brother, a sibling she always wanted. She already recognized Rosaline from his father's paintings and now that truth has been revealed, his dad can finally have a chance with her. 

The rest of the people were either confused or were processing what just really happened. 

A voice broke the silence. 

GUARDIAN: Now, that you all have watched Rosaline's life as a Shadowhunter you will now see the other twenty years of her life as Evelyn Gilbert. 

✥-----------------✥---------------✥

┗◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛┛